Nebespank kad 2GB uztenka Suprasciau jai butu 4-6 ir daugiau o ce tik 2GB DD Siais laikais 2GB neuztenka + tu nori daugiau nei 10 clientu paleist .Biski mastyk logiskai ....
pats tu gal nebespank ? 2gb ramu maza ant 15-20 botu ?(clientles) ? ir be to man sita error pradejo metyt tada kai paskutiny karta reikejo atsisiust nauja bota, pries tai buvo paleisti pas mane nuo 15 iki 20 botu ! i think 2gb enought for 15-20 bot(clientles)
Guys chill down. Its same for me. I have ~2x times faster pc. Its because of windows (i think). Try turning off all unused programs like msn, skypes etc, then you'll be able to launch more.
When i have 10ribots + some programs i cant launch anything.
Guys chill down. Its same for me. I have ~2x times faster pc. Its because of windows (i think). Try turning off all unused programs like msn, skypes etc, then you'll be able to launch more.
When i have 10ribots + some programs i cant launch anything.
I switched off all other programs, and error gone, but.. when i log in my bot i get DONT SEND
Nebespank kad 2GB uztenka Suprasciau jai butu 4-6 ir daugiau o ce tik 2GB DD Siais laikais 2GB neuztenka + tu nori daugiau nei 10 clientu paleist .Biski mastyk logiskai ....
LOL 2GB isnt enought
tu gal daunas? ant VDS su 512mb RAM buvau 70 botu pajunges ir dar tiek pat patrauktu
[rSRO] riBot error 05/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies Hi,
I've got a problem. I've started getting fuking missmatch errors on ribot everytime I try to start playing after log screen (when I choose my character). When it's about to loud, I see my character and nothing more, and boom - missmatch error. The same shit is going on all computers, no matter where I try to play,
Could somebody help me out? I would be very appreciate,
[RSRO] riBot Error 05/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies when i try to start riBot i get an error that says ''invalid picture'' what can i do? i really need help with this cuz i really need to bot :D
oh and yes i know i am a leecher
rsro ribot error 01/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Is anyone else having this problem?
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4083/58405024.pn g
Can someone help me? :(