Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GUDE:Rogue botting guide.

Discussion on GUDE:Rogue botting guide. within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GUDE:Rogue botting guide.

Here you'll find out,how to bot with rogue.
So first the build.

I'm using rogue/bard.Why bard.Simple answer:Noise(a skill that protects you from being attacked by agressive monsters).

Always bot at 2 or more lower levels monsters,and don't use crossbow extreme or dagger desperate(you will be able to kill giants and party monsters).And i prefer using crossbow.You can kill the monster before it reaches you.

So for example.
I'm level 28.So i bot at dark wolfs and evil order archers.When i reach level 30 I'll go bot at evil order warrior(i believe it's called that).

So that's it.That simple ha.

Don't forget to press the thanks button if i helped.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/14/2010, 15:50   #2

elite*gold: 400
It'd be better if you had posted pictures. Explaining rogue skills would be also awesome. And if I were you, I would make rogue/cleric or even rogue/warlock. Making it rogue/bard is kind of useless, noise is a krap, recovery division is way better and you also have the cleric buffs for job/fortress war.
Old 04/14/2010, 15:57   #3

Yeah wouldn't call this much of a guide when you compare this to the other guides...
Old 04/14/2010, 17:49   #4

What i learnt was that evil ord archers or something and wolfs are 2 lvls lower then 28 (so they are 26.)
Generally if you say first build, that is one of many.
eg.
Rogue/Bard- Speed and Noise.
Rogue/Cleric- Buffs, healing spells, ress.
Rogue/Warlock- Debuffs
Old 04/14/2010, 18:02   #5

if i were you i would pick rogue/cleric ...
think bard gonna make extremly weak
Old 04/14/2010, 19:27   #6

Hey that's your opinion.But when you'll go bot 5 monster will attack you,me when i have noise:none.So that's teh advantage.

For the skills.Till lvl 40 you've got only two skills for xbow and rogue.So you kinda want to kill the monster with 3 shots.

Example:i use xbow:1st attack long shot,2nd attack power shot,3rd attack is normal attack.Monster dead.And with noise till lvl 30 you kill monsters bellow lvl 30,it needs an upgrade to work on higher lvl mobs.

With rogue/cleric,how are you going to set the cast of healing spells if you use a free bot like i do.SROking has this function and i believe Sbot to.But ibot...NO.
Old 04/14/2010, 19:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anzetko12 View Post
Hey that's your opinion.But when you'll go bot 5 monster will attack you,me when i have noise:none.So that's teh advantage.

For the skills.Till lvl 40 you've got only two skills for xbow and rogue.So you kinda want to kill the monster with 3 shots.

Example:i use xbow:1st attack long shot,2nd attack power shot,3rd attack is normal attack.Monster dead.And with noise till lvl 30 you kill monsters bellow lvl 30,it needs an upgrade to work on higher lvl mobs.

With rogue/cleric,how are you going to set the cast of healing spells if you use a free bot like i do.SROking has this function and i believe Sbot to.But ibot...NO.
- If you have "5" monsters attacking you, recovery division will take care of it so does bless.
- NOBODY ever hunts untill they are higher than lvl 60-80. (Everybody gets powerleveled up to this level nowadays)
- There are PLENTY of auto buff programs over the internet, just give a look.
- If you're making a tutorial, be as CLEAR as possible. As I could notice, this guide is for who does use free bot as iBot and does not have a chance of being powerleveled up to lvl 60-80 even higher. I hope you learned how to make a guide.
Old 04/15/2010, 07:44   #8

Thanks for all the tips.I just wanted to share my experience with other beacuse i couldn't bot while i was in school cause i've gotten killed alot.
Old 04/15/2010, 09:08   #9

as henri saied divison would take care , and even if im usin' sbot i wouldnt make healin' skills unless iam 80+ .in my opinion its not important as recovery divison
Old 04/15/2010, 18:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri_ View Post
- If you have "5" monsters attacking you, recovery division will take care of it so does bless.
- NOBODY ever hunts untill they are higher than lvl 60-80. (Everybody gets powerleveled up to this level nowadays)
- There are PLENTY of auto buff programs over the internet, just give a look.
- If you're making a tutorial, be as CLEAR as possible. As I could notice, this guide is for who does use free bot as iBot and does not have a chance of being powerleveled up to lvl 60-80 even higher. I hope you learned how to make a guide.
First of all, if you think you know so much, and you can do it so much better, then go for it, you try to make a guide.

I agree with the fact of picking Bard over Cleric, atleast till the point you hit about 100. Bard is for speed, as a rogue, or any class actually you would want the moving speed for faster kills, more kills per minute. Obviously Bard isn't going to help much in PVP, not at low level, not at high level either. Thats why in Bard you are only going to level up Moving/Cloud March & Noise. Delevel 'em at high level and then get cleric.

It may be true that most people get powerleveled to a certain level, but not everyone has an own/friend with a high level char.
Old 04/15/2010, 20:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia
First of all, if you think you know so much, and you can do it so much better, then go for it, you try to make a guide.

I agree with the fact of picking Bard over Cleric, atleast till the point you hit about 100. Bard is for speed, as a rogue, or any class actually you would want the moving speed for faster kills, more kills per minute. Obviously Bard isn't going to help much in PVP, not at low level, not at high level either. Thats why in Bard you are only going to level up Moving/Cloud March & Noise. Delevel 'em at high level and then get cleric.
Actually, I usually make USEFUL guides. I would not spend time making a char build guide, never. I'm not saying I know too much, this is a forum, people here say their thoughts and suggestions, if you did not know.
Xbow has a huge range and also passive skills wich increases it even more, so speed does not sound very useful to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia
It may be true that most people get powerleveled to a certain level, but not everyone has an own/friend with a high level char.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri_
As I could notice, this guide is for who does use free bot as iBot and does not have a chance of being powerleveled up to lvl 60-80 even higher. I hope you learned how to make a guide.

Tags
rogue bot ibot