After what I posted in page 38..... that it has backdoor...Sure it really is you hack me when i got dc...Nice work there.. you hack only my nova staff.... WHAT A MODERATOR (^,..,^) keep it up....GOOD JOB MAN
THINK OF THIS........I really really thank you......
If it was not your doing how and why did I got hack...? I was only playing my home and me only knows the pass and acc....I encounter 3 viruses by the doings of your ****** autobuff. By the way, thanks for it....You done a great and a nice job....
If it was not your doing how and why did I got hack...? I was only playing my home and me only knows the pass and acc....I encounter 3 viruses by the doings of your ****** autobuff. By the way, thanks for it....You done a great and a nice job....
Shut up, if you get hacked stop downloading tools from turkish sites. Stop saying everyone hacked you, you also said iBot hacked you. Maybe you should just stop downloading **** and stop giving your info away to your ''friends''
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies i guys i have a problem now that program dont work i need one with same functions.. can u help me?
nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP] 06/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Hi ElitePvpers,
I need help with this amazing tool made by nubecoder, i don't know if im doing something wrong but when i set the "timed skills (2 of them)" it doesn't works as it should cause it doesn't cast the first skill put, only the second one although it works perfectly fine on one timed based skill.
Am i doing something wrong? :confused: i need to use holy spell and recovery division so i can grind AFK peacefully on my cleric/wiz
Thanks in advance,
[Tool] Auto Pot-Buff-Res tool 5000 05/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000 overview:
A Silkroad Online multi-tool.
** This program is still in beta stages, you should expect errors. **
Quick List of Features:
Pot Tab:
Auto Potting (HP/MP).