When I try this bot I get an error 'Not found the Kernel library or kernel library is invalid!'
Does anyone know how I can avoid this problem? I am using Windows XP SP3 32bit. I just extracted the .rar into a folder and try to run the bot by using the .exe
BTW, I tried this method to get the bot to work, but I still get the kernel error...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner
You beat me too it!
I had this downloaded.. but struggled in trying to translate it..
Nice work dude..
*Request for first page*
If your getting the 'Kernel Library is invalid blah' error, merge it with the Butterfly 2.5 folder, and say no to overwriting one of the files.
[Csro] Autumn Thoughts (cracked) 04/23/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies no need to login to http://www.lsyr.net/
just run it and it will work :D "cracked by me my 1st crack ever "
download
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download working 2010.2.2.rar