[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation
Discussion on [Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
Yes I found a better bot , in fact its extremely similar to L2walker. SLTG 1.1.1 , you guys should look into that. I cant seem to view the text though, I can see some chinese but the rest is garbage , anything else I need to install ? Probably need to edit servers and protocols too.
Well the first 4 parts of the bots are for you skill......4 maximum. just put your skills in there and when the bot attacks somebody it uses them automatically. it`s pretty self explaining i think. i don`t want to tell you the rest. if you don`t know how to use it, don`t use it. This programm is easier to understand then eating a burger.
btw. get the ohter bot to work....this one`s only use is healing and collecting some gold. but it`s bad for lvling.
actually, this bot is good if ur eating and playing...all u have to do is set the autoattack skill into one of the skill spots, then set it, so when u click on a monster, it'll auto attack.
This Bot is a lame excuse for a bot but it did have a good base.
I took the healing option and created a simple inject to add to the hook removed skills and the attack bot from the gui and made it into a ESP healing/multichug and precure pill bot for my guild.
all stats are clientside , I had edited them all with a simple memory scan using crack trickle. Try various packet sniffers to no avail would not connect and send.
Very interesting when you disasemble the client.
was supposed to install Yahoo toolbar in the initial release But they removed it and left the string.
They have simple color codes but that is not enough to produce a decent bot.
What I would do is have it do a search for name and click the little box above the mob that has the name clearly in it and it would hit the mob. I would also like to create some directX drop down menus in the game and also make another skillbar in which you could bind keys to.
Also Vector I don't feel you used the apropriate disasembler to translate next time try PE Explorer for something this simple.
hiya.. i've been around but i havent registred ^^
well can someone set up a guide on "how to use" Tsearch or WPE to make tools etc.. and if anyone know the packet for berzerk say that too
yea i think it was um... "kaiser" on a different name BEING that it was the 1st post....so obvious its just to get people to look at his site....which is okay ^^propaganda....
Banjo closed fast alle threads über VMWARE und Angelbotts! 04/17/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies Also ich erzähl euch jetzt was ich weiss der text ist lang aber es wird sich lohnen ;)
Ich habe eine feststellung preiszugeben undzwar dass banjo alle thread schließt die über VMWARE Workstation usw. da man erst recht nicht mehr sein angelbott gebrauchen könnte da man zwei stück hat wenn nicht mehr und man von daher nicht mal mehr ein wenig sein angelbot für ein gewissen preis braucht da man dann mehr als das doppelte machen könnte !
Dank Felix mit sehr guten AutoIT erfahrung seine...