Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

Discussion on [Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/20/2007, 12:54   #21931

elite*gold: 0
2 ro on this forum..nice...with me 3
Old 12/20/2007, 13:01   #21932

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by costicla3 View Post
I Don't Know If Is Still Working If SomeOne Will Be Good To See PM ME With The Result!!!Sry Not Booting Anymore!!!
lol is ur download links i can't find it
Old 12/20/2007, 13:26   #21933

4 atleast.... and andreiutza looks hot :P nu? just joking...
Old 12/20/2007, 15:14   #21934

Need Guild Forums?

Hello guys, this is not an advertisement. I am just here to let you guys know if any of your guys guild need forums, and want them hosted on a real server not a free one with pop-ups etc with a cool design and it includes a Shop and Arcade. You can post an application here
If you are accepted we will give you guys your own member group and full access to your area you can have hidded areas for like Your Leaders or stuff you dont want the public to see just come check us out.
Old 12/20/2007, 16:11   #21935

Revbot 1.3 *WORKING*

NEW VERSION 1.4v4 link:

No DC client (Reccomended):

1.4v4 notes:

Fixes:

-Skills now showing 100%, no failure;
-The algorithm to detect inventory item has been modified completely;
-Added some item filter button to filter item faster.
Remove the RARE item from item filter, rare item are in column Inventory and as soon as a rare item fall on ground from a monster you killed, it will get pickup before bot does anything else;
-As for the 100 CPU usage, we are still investigating it.

"I mean rare item you can't see them in the item filter, but they are in the left column to be pickup and put in inventory when such a feature is added.

Please note item in the 4th column to be put in inventory by default the bot pickup those item before attacking monster.
So if you want bot to kill a monster and pickup gold before attacking the next one, just put the gold in the 4th column, I know it doesn't make sense but for the bot it does."

1.3 link:

1.2/1.3 Notes:

-Compatible with Vista
-Fixed a quite a few minor bugs
-Added a fun section

New version of revbot + extra file included in this version:
C10 bypass, you can now use bot on 2x different computers in the same house//network.
Added an external auto party packet bot. (it will be in revbot on the next release)
Fixed the Cave auto-hunting not working
Newer monster, item file inside /txt/ have been updated.
Enable to ignore some monster type like party monster, please note, if a party monster attack the bot, he will attack back (same goes for giant and champion)

Next Big release estimated between christmas and new year feature:
-Vista compatibility will be added
-Better hunting feature will be implemented

Silkroad closes after starting, go to NuConnector config and chage the last field of "Connect on IP" to 27 (was 26)

compenent 'COMCTL32.OCX' missing, then download library

IF REVBOT AUTO CLOSE WHEN YOU OPEN IT!!!
Download this:
It missing DLL file for vb6 application, if you don't trust this one, google libraryfiles.exe and download it from any other website you want.

If BOT NOT PICKING UP ITEM
IN VARIABLE TAB! Use the CHECKBOX to fix your ACCOUNTID, need to kill a monster, gold fall on ground and you uncheck this checkbox really fast, if the last gold felt on ground was the one from your monster, it will pickup item. Do this in an area that isn't too much crowded.

Bot not ATTACKING MONSTER
Go in the MONSTERS TAB
Move the monster you want to attack in the LEFT LIST by default they are all disabled

001 MonsterAttackingMe
Move it to the section where monster are attacked with all the monster you want your bot to target. SORRY, mistake by us, MonsterAttackingMe was disabled and it make the bot not attack back when a monster attack you.
This should be always in the left section to always be attacked.

The 6th revolution - Main
Fell free to find us on irc if you want to report a bug in the application if you believe we aren't aware of it.
Do not use rev6 forum for such a thing. Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: zip revPackageV1.1.zip (928.0 KB, 1964 views)
Thanks
69 Users
Old 12/20/2007, 16:12   #21936

*Guide*

-----------------------[REVBOT GUIDE]-----------------------

PDF Version:

revbot is a packet bot made by nymble the same of nuBot, to use it you need 3 programs reliables in the package linked in the GpZ Silkroad Downloads Subforum:

[REVBOT] [Downloads] - The iSRO Free Bot for Everyone

First of all, to use revbot we must know the bases of how it work and what we need to use the nuConnector and the MediaPatcher.

How work revbot?
rebot is a software that act similar to a packet sniffer it start and process all packets from in/out ports used by SROclient.
That mean lag upon communications between them and lots of problem if you use firewalls or anti virus that apply packet inspections.
A sniffer usually only read packets, revbot over that inject packet to emulate the human action in game (in few word is a bot).
Differently from the old nuBot revbot don't include instead the sniffing/injection module but use an external one the nuConnector.
The communications trough client and server are crypted (or we suppose it) so the rule of the nuConnector is to be the interconnection
interface trough revbot and client/servers comunications.
The communications client/servers are managed trough a direct connection made from the client to the ip of the jmax servers the right
ip addresses of the servers are stored on the file media.pk2 so to redirect the packets first to the connector (it will redirect them
correctly to the servers) we need the MediaPatcher to modify the media.pk2 to force the client to talk to nuConnector instead the servers.

Well after this little introduction to how revbot work I'll explain step by step how to configure the revbot to bot:

We start modifying the media.pk2 to right redirect the isro client/server comunications to nuconnector.
You need to do that only the first time

1. Launch the mediaPatcher
2. Define the right folder of the silkroad installation
3. click on "read" button and you'll see this servers listed:
* gwgt1.joymax.com
* gwgt2.joymax.com
4. Click on "Rev6" button and they will change in:
5. Click on "Patch" button and the servers will be changed on media.pk2 file

To replace again the servers with the original ones you must repeat all the steps but in point 4 instead of "Rev6" button you must click on "Default" button

Now our client is ready to work with revbot now we will see how to start it

1. Run the nuconnector
2. Will appear a DOS window wait till the "listening for client message" will not appear then minimize it (don't close! only minimize)
3. Start the revbot when the first window will appear click on "connect" button
4. The main revbot window will appear minimize it and run as usual your client (u can use the nodc client/patch/launcher if you like)

Well now we are logged in with our loved char ready to leave it bot the only think we need to do is configure correctly our revbot:

Hit the F6 button to see the revbot window, we can see some tabs and some other data about our char on the base of the window as
our char name the amount of golds the position coordinates the actual time and date.
Take care that your char data appear there correctly (mainly the coordinates) if they are correct revbot is correctly connected to nuConnector
also you must close revbot and start it again (in some cases may be that you must restart the nuconnector and the game client too).

Now we will see how configure our bot tab by tab

[HuntingArea]
As the tab name say in this tab we define the coordinates and the radius of our hunting area this will be the last tab that we will configure because
we will define it when we will be at the right coordinates.

[Inventory]
This is an info tab looking at it you can see your char inventory, we don't care of it atm.

[Variable]
In this tab we will set the most important configurations:

Variable

leave it as is

AutoHunt

checking it the bot will start to hunt activable/deactivable trough the hitting of the F5 button (leave it unchecked till the end of the configuration phase)

Berserk

leave as is (revbot is in development status some functions are still not working) the bot will activate the zerk when full

Record Walking

checking it revbot will record all the movement of your char till the uncheck, if you want to let your bot come back to your hunting area you must record your route (i.e. I want to bot out of dongwang to the horses to record the right route when in dongwang I start to record till my hunting area then I'll uncheck the check box)

Goto HuntingArea

set it only if you have recorded a walk trough before (with some systems sometimes it crash the program)

Loop all Action

isn't really needed cause in newer versions it was always enabled

On death, return to town

It's more than clear

Hunting delay

it's set as default at 1000 milliseconds (1 second) you can reduce it but I suggest to leave it as is cause when lower, the client may DC

Fix AccountID

if when started the char don't take the drops in according to the filters check it till the char don't kill a mob with gold drop then uncheck it and the pick-up will work

Teleport to town if condition return true

Here you can set as option when you want that your char come back to the city (as i.e. when the hp pots are less than 10)
I'll not explain how to configure it cause the description are quite clear (take in mind that sometimes in some system not all work fine so if possible set only pots and weapon durability status)

Autopot

don't touch it use the in game autopot this module don't work

On weapon Break Change Weapon

If you have a second weapon for your char when the first one is broken you can change it with a 2nd one a 3th one a 4th one and so on till 5 weapons. To right see your inventory weps click on "refresh" button before set it up

Viet + Jap Sro Only

This option is only for who use Vietnamese of Japanese client don't check it (check it may let jmax understand that you're using a bot that mean high probability of ban so if you're playing on international sro leave it as is)

[Object]

This is another ambient information tab Clicking on refresh button (if you want to see continuously check the "refresh" check box) the objects around your char (make it continuously make the client unstable I suggest leave it as is)

[Skill]

For most people this is one of the most difficult tab. Sometimes revbot automatically reach the skills arts of your char but that happen rarely so nymble to let all cast it made a "Force Fix Skill" button.
Clicking on it a new window will be opened, how to use it?

1. Check the skill art type you want (only the real one that your char have works) after a bit will appear on the right the list of the whole books
2. Select the ones you want to use, take care to chose the ones that are really active on your char (i.e. the first book of grass walk is enabled at lvl12 that is -->"Grass walk-flow 012")
3. For each skill chosen click on "Add Skill" button
4. When finish close the window clicking on the "x"
5. Now the skill you chose are present on the "Skill" list
6. Put The "casting imbue"/"attack skill"/"assist skill" on the right place first selecting the skill after the "add" button

[Inject]

Leave as is, it's not for botting

[Player List]

Lots of people know rev6.com for his "ladder list" what it is? That is a list divide for each servers of players, there you can see the name the equipment the level and some other information of other players.
The way to collect this kind of information is the revbot that record and send that data to rev6 db from the other chars around the your in game.
Also in this tab you can see the information data of the player near you.
The ladder list is the way fro rev6 to self pay (trough the advertisement banners) his site, but if you're not so gratefully to nymble to provide him
that registrations you can disable it simply adding in this file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" this string "127.0.0.1 db.rev6.com" (without quotes)

[Items]

In this tab you can define the pick-up filter. You can move left/right the object listed in columns when the bot will see one object listed in this list
will act as defined on the base of the column

* floor=leave it where is
* Inventory=leave it on the char inventory
* Sell to NPC= when in city sell to the NPC (it don't always work)
* Storage=when in city store it in the boxman

[Monsters]

As for the Items you can define which mobs you want that your char will attack as default it NOT attack mob so set it before start the hunting.

Well, finally we setup all the RevBot so we can go to our hunting area define it on our [HuntingArea] tab and finally hit the F5 (to start/stop hunting) and the F6 (hide/show revbot) F7 (hide/show silkroad)

---- FAQ - Common errors and problems ----

#1 When you got this error: "runtime error 339, MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

It mean that your system don't have all the library files needed to run the revbot to solve follow this steps:

* Install the Visual Basic Common libraries or follow the next points
* Look for and Download the file called: MSCOMCTL.OCX
* Copy this file in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ [this guide is made upon a Window XP professional installation so some can change in the path with different O.S.]
* Run from Start -> Run
* Put on run this command: "Regsvr32 c:\windows\system\mscomctl32.ocx" [without quotes]
* Execute

#2 Sometimes the char don't attack or stop to act

* If your char is lower than lvl 11 hand griding it till lvl 12 and try again (you can do it in less than 2 hours)
* Try to manually attack some mobs for a while and it will soon start again to recognize mobs also change hunting area till the chart don't start again to hunt and come back to your area.
* The hunting radius is too low and happen that your char following the mob is out of it so it stop to act, to solve set a more high radius and chose an area with an higher span ratio
* We recognized that some attack skills cause the stop of the bot:
o [Light].Lionshot <all books>
o [Pacheon].Flame wave arrow lvl30 <tnk's to vagpwner>

#3 C10 error on login

The suggestion is to use only one revbot for each lan because the problem is the jmax server where you connect.
It don't mean that you cant use a multi client but it mean that only one on them will can work with revbot

#4 The first attack is whitout imbue

This is a little bug seen in the old nuBot too, as I can know it depend upon the skill cast time loop used in the revbot. Is possible change the recast time in the skill description you can try to change it (don't put it at 0 or less than half)
Also seems that with the new release this problem will be fixed.

#6 can I use more than one Revbot in my lan?
Yes, starting from the v0.08.00 Revbot can run till two instances at the same time in the same lan

#7 can I use Revbot with Window Vista?

At the moment, Revbot work only with Windows XP or lower because nuConnector was not implemented to work on it. The new c# release of revbot (actually in development status) will solve this problem.

#8 I've a char under level 11 I start the bot but it don't attack what I can do?

Exists a reported problem with the chars under level 11 that don't let the bot start to attack I suppose a certain packet difference. The only solution is level up the char by hand till the 12th level.

#9 I've followed the all the guide pint by point but when I launch RevBot a window appear and disappear immediatelly and I'm not able to see that. What I can do?

When this problem occur mean that in your system not all the libraries needed to run correctly RevBot are present.
To solve, download and Install the Visual Basic Common libraries reliable on bots and downloads area or look for it on the web. After the installation of them try again and now the RevBot window would appear.

#10 For kSRO (Korea), tSRO (Taiwan), cSRO (China)

Revbot due massive differences on packets between iSRO (International) and them don't support it. But if a team of good developers is interested to use nuConnector to make a specific bot Nymble (the author) will be glad to provide the documentation necessary.
Thanks
33 Users
Old 12/20/2007, 16:14   #21937

Tserver 1219 By:Mandark [*HOT* RELEASE]C

And u buy bot ^^
Welcome to A.W.Surveys!

We would like to thank you for being part of A.W.Surveys. With your help we are one of the fastest growing survey companies in the world. We are proud that our Website Evaluations are helping change how the web looks. We believe we have the best survey takers in the world, which is why we value and pay so much for your evaluations.

December is Here!! - New Announcements

The $500 Monthly Bonus cash prize for November has ended! The winner for November is MadHat****! Congratulations!

12/1/2007 - The $500 December Monthly Bonus Cash Prize starts today! You will get $1 for completing the survey and will also be entered into the $500 drawing. Good Luck!

12/12/2007 - We would like to thank our 800,000 dedicated survey takers for their continued support. A.W.Surveys remains one of the fastest growing survey companies in the world and it is because of the professionalism from you that allows us to continue to grow into new survey markets. Thank you!

More Updates Coming Soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2007, 16:14   #21938

. *********. com /HomeMain.cfm?RefID=J0y3

And u buy bot ^^
Welcome to A.W.Surveys!

We would like to thank you for being part of A.W.Surveys. With your help we are one of the fastest growing survey companies in the world. We are proud that our Website Evaluations are helping change how the web looks. We believe we have the best survey takers in the world, which is why we value and pay so much for your evaluations.

December is Here!! - New Announcements

The $500 Monthly Bonus cash prize for November has ended! The winner for November is MadHat****! Congratulations!

12/1/2007 - The $500 December Monthly Bonus Cash Prize starts today! You will get $1 for completing the survey and will also be entered into the $500 drawing. Good Luck!

12/12/2007 - We would like to thank our 800,000 dedicated survey takers for their continued support. A.W.Surveys remains one of the fastest growing survey companies in the world and it is because of the professionalism from you that allows us to continue to grow into new survey markets. Thank you!

More Updates Coming Soon
Old 12/20/2007, 16:15   #21939

babam
Old 12/20/2007, 16:18   #21940

oMG YOU ARE THE MOST RETARTED "HACKER WANNABE" on these forums.
Old 12/20/2007, 16:19   #21941

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#banned
#closed
#own3d
Old 12/20/2007, 16:21   #21942

Can a mod check if this really works, im checking if this clean
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/20/2007, 16:34   #21943

it aint clean at all

Bestand revPackageV1.1.zip ontvangen op 2007.12.20 16:27:45 (CET)
Huidig status: Laden ... In wachtrij Wachtende Aan het scannen Einde NIET GEVONDEN GESTOPT
Resultaat: 5/32 (15.63%)
Server informatie laden...
Je bestand is in de wachtrij geplaatst, plaats: 5.
De gemiddelde starttijd ligt tussen 50 en 72 seconden.
Laat dit venster open tijdens het scannen.
De scanner die je bestand aan het verwerken was is gestopt, gelieve enkele seconden te wachten terwijl we proberen je resultaat te herstellen.
Indien u meer dan 5 minuten wachten dient U uw bestand opnieuw in te sturen.
Je bestand word op dit moment gescand door VirusTotal,
De resultaten worden weergegeven zodra ze beschikbaar zijn.
Geformatteerd Geformatteerd
Resultaten afdrukken Resultaten afdrukken
Je bestand is vervallen of bestaat niet.
De dienst is momenteel gestopt, je bestand staat in de wachtrij (plaats: ) voor een onbekende tijd.

Je kan deze pagina open houden en wachten (automatische refresh) of je kan je e-mailadres hieronder invullen en op "Aanvraag verzenden" klikken zodat je de resultaten per mail ontvangt.
E-mail:

Antivirus Versie Laatst geüpdatet Resultaat
AhnLab-V3 2007.12.21.10 2007.12.20 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.46 2007.12.20 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2007.12.20 -
Avast 4.7.1098.0 2007.12.20 -
AVG 7.5.0.503 2007.12.19 -
BitDefender 7.2 2007.12.20 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2007.12.20 -
ClamAV 0.91.2 2007.12.20 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2007.12.20 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2007.12.19 suspicious Trojan/Worm
eTrust-Vet 31.3.5390 2007.12.20 -
Ewido 4.0 2007.12.20 -
FileAdvisor 1 2007.12.20 -
Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2007.12.20 -
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2007.12.20 -
F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2007.12.20 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.15 2007.12.20 Worm.P2P.Spybot
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2007.12.20 -
McAfee 5189 2007.12.19 -
Microsoft 1.3109 2007.12.20 -
NOD32v2 2738 2007.12.20 -
Norman 5.80.02 2007.12.20 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2007.12.20 Suspicious file
Prevx1 V2 2007.12.20 Heuristic: Suspicious Backdoor
Rising 20.23.32.00 2007.12.20 -
Sophos 4.24.0 2007.12.20 -
Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 2007.12.20 -
Symantec 10 2007.12.20 -
TheHacker 6.2.9.165 2007.12.19 -
VBA32 3.12.2.5 2007.12.20 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2007.12.20 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2007.12.20 Win32.Malware.gen#ASPack (suspicious)
Extra informatie
File size: 950311 bytes
MD5: 064243ff73305b51b375b3ba853e972d
SHA1: 02a9737221acf09fb9ddf9a2b1c100f35a035b1d
PEiD: -
packers: Unicode
packers: Aspack, Unicode
packers: ASPack
Prevx info:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2007, 16:41   #21944

The multisocket always returns suspicious, if it was a keylogger you would get a lot more than that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2007, 16:46   #21945

anyone can prove it?
please help us...

MR. S.A.L.O.M.O.N ,,,,,
is it ok? i mean is it safe to use?
thanks alot....
Closed Thread