Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mBot Clientless Botting Bug

Discussion on mBot Clientless Botting Bug within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mBot Clientless Botting Bug

I use the mBot all the time in clientless mode, but sometimes
when I click on Show/Hide client in case I want to do something to my character in-game the client won't appear, but I can see my bot is still doing things in-game so the game is not crashed. Is there a way to manually get in the game when this bug occurs?

Thanks
Old 11/07/2016, 23:25   #2

It is not a bug, Clientless kills the client in the taskmanager. Your bot will proceed to send packets to the server while the process is dead. If you want to re-log, simply log your bot off and log in again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2016, 11:04   #3

Due to memory leak, it sometimes goes clientless by itself which means client crashed but bot still continues as if you were clicked the "kill client" option. There is nothing much you can do for this. You need to relogin. If this is not the case, then just click "Show/Hide Client" instead of "Kill Client".