Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot Problem need help

Discussion on agbot Problem need help within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot Problem need help

Hi guys,

since today i use the agbot. My question is how can i fix the problem with PT MOBS? In my Config i shut normal mobs off to kill more PT MOBS then normal one. So i start to bot and my char attacked anytime only normal mobs, PT MOBS none attack only when the mobs attack my char.

Anybody know whats the problem here???
Old 12/26/2009, 22:03   #2

hi

Foreign SRO is no have agbot wrong selectiong
Old 12/27/2009, 06:56   #3

WRONG SECTION!!
this is foreign silkroad thread.
go to isro threads.
also use the search button
Old 01/03/2010, 11:44   #4

2 things,

1: Wrong section RTFM
2: You use Agbot. You Fail. GTFO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem With Agbot
03/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all as the tittle says im having problems with agbot for a while, i can bot normally but i always get dc every amount of time like every 30 minutes or +, its not my internet connection because all the others online programs stay online when sro gets dc, im using srproxy and agbot always updated so if anyone can help please do it! (when im playing legit i dont get dc) thx for ur time
agbot problem
06/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi everyone i have a lil prob with agbot if im in dw its loop perfectly but if im in samarakand agbot stop looping at blacksmith can anyone help me ? thx ^^
problem with agbot help!
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
first thing i am not sure that this is the right place to post so sry my prb is when i use srproxy with agbot i get a lot of ???? error and when i use nuConnector i get D/C from 10 min to 30 min so is there a solution for that?
Problem with agBot :-S
11/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I have problem.... all was working great (was using 2.5.1 with nuConnector and testosterone)... but today... I can login to "select character" screen and here.. i can choose char which i want to play... when i select my main char... and i want to join.... it loads.. and then I just got DC... so it's after-login DC... without agBot i can easily login my main char! I tried it on my other char.. and it successfully connected to sro with agBot... just can't login my main char with agBot.....
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.