YouFail
iBot was as I knew forbidden in epvpers because they used codes from sentinel without permission or any copyright.
I dont think why it is still allowed here,but I guess that when Invincible see the threads about iBot he will delete em all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB
Advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time).This was not the first time.
I suggest the following: Create another thread without mentioning the official site of that bot, the thread will be approved provided there's no content about the isro configuration.
Discussing ibot in that thread would be allowed for fixed period of time(until there's another free bot for Russian sro),but forbidden in any other thread on elitepvpers.
An infraction or warning would cancel your moderator application.Yet I don't want you as one,but the infraction will be forgotten if you accept to watch your mouth in future.
As long as there is no OFFICIAL rule saying that iBot is forbidden, I am totally free to keep reposting this thread as much as I want, so please forget about that 'iBot forbidden here ****', because it is NOT, yet.
BTW EVERYBODY is getting the 6 overflow error, just give a day or two to the creator, he will fix it, also I can't post a link here to his blog because Invincible is looking for every wrong step I make just to get rid of me on this forum.
How do i have to set up edx loader? Some ppl say it works o.O ... but i can't figure out how to set up loader. I actually still get Runtime error 6 -.-