Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] SBot Manager

Discussion on [Tool] SBot Manager within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool] SBot Manager

Hi,
this is a reopen of the old thread about my tool SBot Manager.
This thread contains more informaton about the tool itself and what it does.

As a few of you should know I made a complete rewrite of the tool and released it with new functions as SBot Manager 3.

Functions:
  • Have a quick overview of all your chars
  • Auto updated list of all SBots (the charnames are in the list)
  • Minimap that shows, where the char is
  • Hide and show all SBot-Windows with 1 Click
  • Hide and show single SBot-Windows (doubleclick Charname in the list)
  • Close SBot-Windows and the associated Sro Client (rightclick a charname in the list)
  • Hide and show all Sro Clients (rightclick in charlist)
  • General stats of each char can be displayed
  • Hide and Show Client for single SBot Chars
  • Start and Stop training directly in the Manager
  • Go clientless button (will work again when it is enabled in SBot)
  • Botting stats of each char can be displayed
  • Reset the botting stats
  • Auto clean memory usage of Sro Clients
  • Chat function! Chat with you friends directly in SBot Manager without changing the window. The chat has to be used the way as you do in Silkroad (click on the '?' on the bottom-right side for more information).
  • Big Worldmap showing each of your chars on the map! When you go over a dot you get information about the char. You can also display party members of the current selected char, so you always know where your party members are. This map also allows you to get the coordinates of specific places, just go over the place with the mouse and the coordinates will be shown (rightclick then to stop refreshing of the coords; click on the '?' on the bottom-right side for more information). Switch between normal Silkroad Coordinates and SBot Coordinates (e.g. in Jangan-Cave) by clicking the SBot-Icon or Silkroad-Icon on the bottom right side.
  • Start your SBots directly in SBot Manager with a few clicks
  • Automatically add Minimizebuttons on windowed SRO_Clients (Examplepicture: )
  • Disconnect function: Play a sound and/or flash SBot Managers window when a char gets disconnected from Sro-Server. You can also log the disconnects in an external file (will be created in same directory as SBot Manager) with date and time of dc. There is also an icon blinking when any char had dc (under the charlist), click it to see the last dc's)
  • Search for SBot-Version updates! Auto or manual search for SBot-Updates with auto download and/or installation into specified folders! (File -> Check for the latest SBot-Version)
  • FTP-Function: Upload all chardata and minimap of each char onto a ftp-server. Check the work of the bot at work or anywhere you want (more information following in this pots).

Information to the maps:
To use the minimap and big map please download the and extract the imagefiles into the same folder as SBot Manager.exe

FTP-Upload:
To use this function you need your own ftp-server. I made tutorials what to do in Manager (see the ftp menu in SBot Manager). If your not @home this function is pretty useful.

Overview:

Frequently asked questions!!!

Changelog:
You can see the full changelog .

Download:
Visit my site:

Regards,
S3cret
Thanks
39 Users
Old 11/16/2009, 22:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
#Approved
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2009, 23:19   #3

i like the lvl up in thingy
Old 11/16/2009, 23:42   #4

this tool rocks i got it long time ago =)
Old 11/17/2009, 21:55   #5

i love ur Progrom so much it's Help me .. but i hope if u can be Team with theoneofgod , Will be issued an excellent program ^^

( SBot Manager + SBot AC ) in one Program = Best SBot Tool
Old 11/17/2009, 22:30   #6

Thanks for your positive feedback. =)
I thought about doing my own tool which supports such functions, especially when i heard of dcal for which users have to pay (what a **** lol). That would be all integrated to SBot Manager, but I decide not to do this, because it is alot of work. Moreover including such parts would create a tool with alot of functions and the quick overview of that tool would suffer.
I have some contact to theoneofgod for days or weeks, so I give him tips when he asks me for some stuff for his AC Tool. He thought of some improvement which will make the usage more comfortable. If he cuts out some functions (like reading out charinformation which already is in Manager) our tools will complement each other very well.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/18/2009, 01:56   #7

Well done, nice and clean. Keep it up
Old 11/21/2009, 01:31   #8

New version 3.08 out:
-> v3.08
- Added more information about char dc (icon will flash if any char dced, then click on it)
- Fixed a bug with the minimaplabel (camp in JG Cave Tomb B2 is now displayed correctly)
- Fixed a bug in the Charlist that occured when you have 2 chars with the same name
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/24/2009, 01:52   #9

elite*gold: 16
could u add a function that can tell me how many gold ive gained .. ?
also what is the gold/loop thingy?
i never understood what it means
Old 11/24/2009, 20:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by .titch. View Post
could u add a function that can tell me how many gold ive gained .. ?
also what is the gold/loop thingy?
i never understood what it means
***/loop whows, how much gold + or - ur char do did in 1 loop (until the char is going back to town).

I could do such a function, but it would be too much work for just such a function, and noone asked for such a function before.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2009, 20:10   #11

elite*gold: 20
is there any chance that you could something like that for csro? i would just be happy about the "timetolevelup" thing ...

good work.
Old 11/24/2009, 23:13   #12

Uhm, no.
Sure it's possible but i don't want to spend my time for another Manager tool. =)
Too much waste of time^^
Old 11/25/2009, 13:12   #13

man how to use it plzzzz help
Old 11/25/2009, 18:34   #14

I dont understand the problem, just download and start it oO
And after it:
Information to the maps:
To use the minimap and big map please download the mapfiles.rar and extract the imagefiles into the same folder as SBot Manager.exe
Old 11/26/2009, 15:24   #15

will this program alow me to minimize sbot to the tray next to my clock an stuff cuz i have the paid version of the bot version 1.47b any idea
Closed Thread