Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO] edxSilkroadLoader Beta 3c Testing

Discussion on [cSRO] edxSilkroadLoader Beta 3c Testing within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/27/2010, 17:50   #46

elite*gold: 0
i have window 7 and when ever i run the edxloader and click launch and start i get a error in Chinese if not in English saying error can someone please help me ....ty
Old 03/27/2010, 17:52   #47

elite*gold: 0
question

hey by any chance in a form u had a picture of a girl with a blue background is that a anime of some sort? and if it is may i please have the name of it