ok... so when i use the program I Bot For Fun [iBot] with the loader it works... but when i try to multipatch, my second character logs in the DC right away with an error message with ??? then what operating system am i running, i cannot fix this.. any ideas of a quick fix?... it says: "send error message"
ok... so when i use the program I Bot For Fun [iBot] with the loader it works... but when i try to multipatch, my second character logs in the DC right away with an error message with ??? then what operating system am i running, i cannot fix this.. any ideas of a quick fix?... it says: "send error message"
You can open only 1 client using edx, you will need hardmod for multiclient. You can open 1 client with edx loader too and than 1 with hardmod..
edx is not working only with tiking multiclient crash after u select your caracter , and hardmod multiclient is not working because it's crashing after 1 min after login .
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 10/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 213 Replies First, I'd like to say thanks to all the people who tested and offered valuable feedback for the first beta! I have went ahead and fixed a number of small things to make the tool more usable and accessible for people as the first beta thread has grown pretty large and contains a lot of outdated information. No new "features" have been added to this loader as much as just bug fixes and other minor improvements. This will be the last planned update for this version of the loader unless I broke...