Man I please all ! Dont make a update ! Guys, it's really better now to play sro. You can bot all time , they maked only this becouse they dont like goldbotter. The server isn't full now and if anyone make a update it will be full and every guy who can't buy prem need to wait 1-8h for server connect!
So be good and think what you will do.
dude... gold bots wont be stopped with this multi client hack shield. It's just normal players that will be stopped, and nobody will ever be able to farm characters = end of iSro
dude... gold bots wont be stopped with this multi client hack shield. It's just normal players that will be stopped, and nobody will ever be able to farm characters = end of iSro
yeah yeah its true.
But the goldbotters deleted something in silkroad that they can bot with more characters. And later they get banned
ok guys i have tried all sorts of things to get this MC to work but it wont i keep getting the ??? and its a stand client i am opening its the latest one out... i didnt delete anything yet due to not knowing wht to delete cud u pls help me ?
ok guys i have tried all sorts of things to get this MC to work but it wont i keep getting the ??? and its a stand client i am opening its the latest one out... i didnt delete anything yet due to not knowing wht to delete cud u pls help me ?
nvm guys i just needed un tick "english patch" but i no u wudda helped me anyways so THANK YOU !!
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 10/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 213 Replies First, I'd like to say thanks to all the people who tested and offered valuable feedback for the first beta! I have went ahead and fixed a number of small things to make the tool more usable and accessible for people as the first beta thread has grown pretty large and contains a lot of outdated information. No new "features" have been added to this loader as much as just bug fixes and other minor improvements. This will be the last planned update for this version of the loader unless I broke...