patiently waiting, and hoping for an update with this. it was great, still is great, works for isro bot for me, but if you try to open more then 1 client, it will crash. You can't multi atm
if i do this i get a error:
de intructie op 0x007a06c5 verwijst naar geheugen op 0x0000000f. een
leed- of schrijfbewerking op het geheugen is mislukt written
ya. same things happening to me. i type in id and pass then go to the screen with all my chars. i click on my char and click start. then it crashes >.<
ya. same things happening to me. i type in id and pass then go to the screen with all my chars. i click on my char and click start. then it crashes >.<
Hey guys dont spam please. iSRO has applied a new Multiclient"Shield" which stops multiclients. Edxloader and iSRO bot's, sBot's clients multi doesent work for now. Wait for an update.
Man I please all ! Dont make a update ! Guys, it's really better now to play sro. You can bot all time , they maked only this becouse they dont like goldbotter. The server isn't full now and if anyone make a update it will be full and every guy who can't buy prem need to wait 1-8h for server connect!
So be good and think what you will do.
______________________________________________
You will spend your time for free if you correct my words haha!
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 10/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 213 Replies First, I'd like to say thanks to all the people who tested and offered valuable feedback for the first beta! I have went ahead and fixed a number of small things to make the tool more usable and accessible for people as the first beta thread has grown pretty large and contains a lot of outdated information. No new "features" have been added to this loader as much as just bug fixes and other minor improvements. This will be the last planned update for this version of the loader unless I broke...