This Loader is no longer being developed on, if it stops working only way you will solve it, is downloading source and fixing the problem yourself if you know how.
It no longer supports cSRO and never did really in first place. rSRO I think it wont work for anymore too.
I was hacked and I think its cause of this thing, I downloaded it with my brother (he got his own computer) and nothing else, and we both were hacked, I lost 180m gold ... He left all items but he took gold....
I doubt it was because of this program, i have always found it to be safe and reliable :S as im sure others have as well , though i am sorry for your loss, i wish silkroad would actually compensate those who have legitemate claims of being hacked.
And its a shame to read this loader is no longer being developed >.< anyone have any recommendations on other loaders?
This Loader is no longer being developed on, if it stops working only way you will solve it, is downloading source and fixing the problem yourself if you know how.
It no longer supports cSRO and never did really in first place. rSRO I think it wont work for anymore too.
Where to find source? And in which language is coded?
@fausto_mibga - you probably dont have .dll file in same folder. Download,unpack all in same folder then should work
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 10/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 213 Replies First, I'd like to say thanks to all the people who tested and offered valuable feedback for the first beta! I have went ahead and fixed a number of small things to make the tool more usable and accessible for people as the first beta thread has grown pretty large and contains a lot of outdated information. No new "features" have been added to this loader as much as just bug fixes and other minor improvements. This will be the last planned update for this version of the loader unless I broke...