Open IBot Login poort 16000 Right? What port did u use on the loader?... Open another ibot.. WTF?! the port changed to 16005? Wow. What o what should u change in ur second client?
Open IBot Login poort 16000 Right? What port did u use on the loader?... Open another ibot.. WTF?! the port changed to 16005? Wow. What o what should u change in ur second client?
lolz why omg just any clue, any web site i can look for taht answer ?
hi
i have a problem when i start the loader with the ibot i get a Fatal error (server signature error o1) but when i start only the loader all runs perfekt.
i have windows vista.
pls help me
i have a problem with this loader well not a proble i just cant get it to work =/ i did all the steps in the instructions and after nothing worked i turned off my windows firewall and both my antivirus (not only adding em 2 exeption but even turned them OFF) and nothing happends i hit start and i opens the debug and the game guard thing loads on the bottom as usual but then nothing happens.
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 10/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 213 Replies First, I'd like to say thanks to all the people who tested and offered valuable feedback for the first beta! I have went ahead and fixed a number of small things to make the tool more usable and accessible for people as the first beta thread has grown pretty large and contains a lot of outdated information. No new "features" have been added to this loader as much as just bug fixes and other minor improvements. This will be the last planned update for this version of the loader unless I broke...