thx buddy ,, helpful
but, can you edit the edxKRCapatchaGen and add a slot for writing the korean code and transform it to numbers,, dunno if hard
but for people who know to write korean it so much easier and faster, instead of choosin' numbers
thx again ,, i got my lang back on pc
uh i have a problem... lol i wait for the 3 minutes and my sro doesn't pop up even though i put the silkroad loader as a safe file program it still doesn't pop up and im running vista so can you help me with this anyone?
[Help] Rebuild EdxSilkroadLoader_lite beta 3 08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies I downloaded and edited edxSilkroadLoader source. But after building the Application. It can not run on other PC.
because I'm not familiar with VSC + +, so I do not understand why it is so. Who can help me?
thank all
ps:sorry, because my english not good. hope everyone understands and helps me
edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 10/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 213 Replies First, I'd like to say thanks to all the people who tested and offered valuable feedback for the first beta! I have went ahead and fixed a number of small things to make the tool more usable and accessible for people as the first beta thread has grown pretty large and contains a lot of outdated information. No new "features" have been added to this loader as much as just bug fixes and other minor improvements. This will be the last planned update for this version of the loader unless I broke...