Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VSRO] Vsro helper

Discussion on [VSRO] Vsro helper within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VSRO] Vsro helper

somebody kind enough from vietnam make a good translation on this part or the whole bot? from the manual? manual is on site.see picture. seems quite a good agbot version for vsro or even better than ag but i dont really understand what is yes or no or why my bot is just wondering around. and dont spam me with botter blabla .vsro is botting heaven look pt match.so um try to help me xuz sroking for vn doesnt work anymore cuz its injectin in game and vsro got some new gameguard called xtrap.with a new xp event .and they still bot like **** with this bot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vhelper.JPG (156.0 KB, 341 views)
Old 10/09/2009, 15:13   #2

well i am not from vietnam but i usually use google translate if you cant copy paste them just install vietnam lang and try to write each one i know it is kinda hard but hey i see alot of english alphabets so may be it will work
btw how can i register there just tell me which icon i need in the their site coz the guide here is abit old and i think they have a new register way
Old 10/09/2009, 19:04   #3