Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GUIDE:How to solve C7 error in Ksro

Discussion on GUIDE:How to solve C7 error in Ksro within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GUIDE:How to solve C7 error in Ksro

welll i answered this b4 in a thread but since i saw alot of ppl still asking about it here is the solution:
simply with Pushedx loader( the best loader u can get for all sro versions)
1- click on the channel icon(which is the 4th icon after ID PW AND the blank area)
2- 2 channels will appear the 2nd one will be already choosen all we gonna do is simply click on the first one then in the sec one again
3- if u have a mind in ur head u gonna ask me WTF u did yes i didnt do anything i just clicked on the first and then in the sec again
4- press connect and if the verification screen doesnt appear make a big thread asking others to ban me from epvpers
finally all credits goes to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yes finnally something for me thats its and again its gonna work its gonna work its gonna work
btw if i helped you u know what to do especially with a topic can be understood by a 2ys kid^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2009, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
omg drew explained that a long time ago, and its in his sticked topic.
Old 10/07/2009, 18:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
well i didnt take it from anyone but if he exactly did the same i did then forgot all i said here but i really did it by luck and i even dont know why it works?
EDIT: i dont know how the hell he did it but this guy is ... incredible so ofcourse he knows what to do u can check my older posts to see that i made it b4 him but noway this guy still always no1^^
EDIT:OMFG he did it b4 me 5 days earlier but u can see from my post that ididnt even notice his post anyway u can close this thread
Old 10/11/2009, 12:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
#Closed
Closed Thread