Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Csro]English Modded Client

Discussion on [Csro]English Modded Client within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Csro]English Modded Client

I know there is a pk2 out but i personally prefer clients modded so you dont mess with the pk2.

Again if there is a problem just post it here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar sro_client.rar (2.36 MB, 94 views)
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PW-INT modded Client
01/03/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 183 Replies
(use 'thanks' button - so i know how many ppl need/use it... mayby it will motivate me) 25.09.2009 update (v.192) PW INT Zoom/Multi v.192 - 4shared.com changes (like always): -bypassed launcher (fast startup) -multiclient -unlimited zoom
[Vsro]English Modded Client
12/02/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Translated and working(tested myself)....Post if you have any problems.
L2 C1 Official Server Modded To C2 Guide-English
12/25/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok here i have a full server package of an C1 Official Server Modded to C2 and a lil guide :D SERVER SETUP: 1. Download the ProjectC2 Beta3Final from here : http://www.pimpmytorrents.com/html/l2_serv...rver_ files.html password is : ProjectC2MD5 Download the Account Registration System L2ASP.zip 2. When u have allready a C1 Official Server SQL in the MSSQL 2000 than u dont need the SQL files from the modded server, cuz its the same SQL as the Standart C1 Official Server, cuz all...