I have 1 question.. maybe in future u add to vanityloader a option like maybe /floor who opens us a full floor from real sro and take off this black "makumba" ^^?
I have 1 question.. maybe in future u add to vanityloader a option like maybe /floor who opens us a full floor from real sro and take off this black "makumba" ^^?
I understand especially since i am not a programmer, did not mean any disrespect. Forgive me if I should have asked my question some where else but I still did not get an answer. Anyone else here know if Testosterone will be updated?
I understand especially since i am not a programmer, did not mean any disrespect. Forgive me if I should have asked my question some where else but I still did not get an answer. Anyone else here know if Testosterone will be updated?
lol
give this programmer his chance
and u ask about Testosterone
GO ASK rumata :S
hey
since rumata doesnt update his loader i start using this
i am plvling my acadamy noobs
so can you add a option like rumata loader auto rise mastery because i cant be there all the time to rise there master
thx