hey
since rumata doesnt update his loader i start using this
i am plvling my acadamy noobs
so can you add a option like rumata loader auto rise mastery because i cant be there all the time to rise there master
thx
that s something gonna be in loader but i cant really promise :/
it doesnt have redirect but i can connect to srproxy or nuconnector if you patch the pk2.
Hi. Is there a guide for patching the pk2 so Vanityloader will work with nuconnector912? I've been looking for threads on patching pk2 and I've seen something about media.pk2 templates, but I'm not sure if that's it. Any help is appreciated.
I forbid discussions of yours in each other's threads.If I see one more negative reply,I will start taking serious actions.This only applies to soadmania and Evanescence!
i open nuconnector/agbot then vanityloader but notjhing happens. i always open silkroad normally cause vanityloader doesnt work at me. I tried running as administrator/windows xp compability still didnt work. and i do have the files correctly in my sro folder. and i did use the mediapatcher and i do have 1.125 unpacked client.
anyone can help me out? btw what can happen if i open silkroad normally without vanityloader? ive been botting 2 days now without the vanityloader. just normal sro
banned today ..... 1st warning 7 day block. is it because i was botting without vanityloader? someone please responce. my vanityloader dont work i start sro normal.
banned today ..... 1st warning 7 day block. is it because i was botting without vanityloader? someone please responce. my vanityloader dont work i start sro normal.
You got banned because you were botting, vanityloader doesnt reduce the chance of getting banned it increases it