Thanx soadmania for this loader i try penicilin loader by Korhan and he stoped it , i think you will be better than try to keep it update to help all . make it ( easy & faster )
One of are responsibility's is to keep the section clean of ID stealers.
If you do not trust the moderators, then you should not be here.
.... In case you have not noticed.. we are on the internet.. you shouldnt trust anybody you don't know in real life.. you can't even trust people you know in real life sometimes.. don't throw that bs at me about trusting the mods,it has nothing to do with that. Everybody has a right to their own opinion.. so just give me my infraction cause the truth hurts and let there be peace.
.... In case you have not noticed.. we are on the internet.. you shouldnt trust anybody you don't know in real life.. you can't even trust people you know in real life sometimes.. don't throw that bs at me about trusting the mods,it has nothing to do with that. Everybody has a right to their own opinion.. so just give me my infraction cause the truth hurts and let there be peace.
You put trust in shopkeepers, for not ******** in your food, or when you buy beer at a bar, did they **** in it?
We have a job to keep the sections clean as much as we can, an I can assure you, if a program is released that is dirty, it will be removed.
You put trust in shopkeepers, for not ******** in your food, or when you buy beer at a bar, did they **** in it?
We have a job to keep the sections clean as much as we can, an I can assure you, if a program is released that is dirty, it will be removed.
I dont put trust into anything, as for what you are saying about people who cook my food not to **** in it.. or a bartender not to **** in my beer, It comes down to the simple fact of expecting somebody not to do something like that.. in this case.. I would expect that soadmania would'nt slip in a keylogger in his program. I am not sure if you have had a passed incident with a cook ******** in your food.. or a bartender ******* in your beer, because it has never happened to me. Then again.. If it did the food was good.. and the beer was epic. ^^
Also.. I never said I didn't trust anybody. I just said I prefer to use testosterone I don't see how this became a problem.
I dont put trust into anything, as for what you are saying about people who cook my food not to **** in it.. or a bartender not to **** in my beer, It comes down to the simple fact of expecting somebody not to do something like that.. in this case.. I would expect that soadmania would'nt slip in a keylogger in his program. I am not sure if you have had a passed incident with a cook ******** in your food.. or a bartender ******* in your beer, because it has never happened to me. Then again.. If it did the food was good.. and the beer was epic. ^^
Also.. I never said I didn't trust anybody. I just said I prefer to use testosterone I don't see how this became a problem.
Np.
You should expect us not to allow malicious files here then ^^
Updated to v0.4. Please download the last version.
solved that on new version.
dose the new version work with 1.212 and the unpacked clinte u uploaded is it for 1.212 too ? cuz i downloaded them and every time i run the loader it says this application has failed to start etc etc
so any idea?