Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Client + Edits

Discussion on English Client + Edits within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 702
[TSRO] English Client + Edits

Hello E*PVP members, i had some time so i edited the sro_client.

Features:
  • English Patch
  • Multi-Client
  • Direct Execute -> U can start silkroad Directly from sro_client.exe
I know it's not much, maybe i'll add more features later. If you don't trust the loaders that other people made here is the original client with the features added.

Download:

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG® View Post
Hello E*PVP members, i had some time so i edited the sro_client.

Features:
  • English Patch
  • Multi-Client
  • Direct Execute -> U can start silkroad Directly from sro_client.exe
I know it's not much, maybe i'll add more features later. If you don't trust the loaders that other people made here is the original client with the features added.

Download:

english client for what?
Old 08/17/2009, 17:33   #3

Since it's TSRO it patches everything to be in english :P english patch is what i ment ... sorry haven't slept for 48 hours and i can't think clear
Old 08/17/2009, 17:39   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
nice one thx but better go to sleep xD
Old 08/17/2009, 20:30   #5

thx..
altho when i login i dont see any ppl and i have 0 hp >.<
Old 08/17/2009, 22:12   #6

As i sayd i'm sleepy. I'm going to bed now and tomorrow i'll see what i did wrong. Drew's guide has something about char spawn but i guess i ignored it from sleepyness wait till next release :S and sorry for that
Old 08/17/2009, 23:05   #7

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,753
I posted a reply on my guide that explains why this has problems:

Also, you can't simply patch the client for direct execute without a proxy. Otherwise you will always get C8 errors because no locale flag was specified. The direct launch is useful for Emu development, but not for regular game usage.

Finally, I do have an open source going for that very reason of not wanting to trust other people's compiled loaders. You can just modify that yourself and have your own version and not worry about the problem.

As mentioned in that thread, I will also be updating it to include some auto-update code this week. Right now I'm working on rewriting network code for a new and improved Silkroad proxy that I hope to release this week.
Old 08/19/2009, 17:45   #8

with your silkroad proxy we will be able to play KSRO if we can't now because of IP?
Old 08/20/2009, 08:41   #9

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2007 View Post
with your silkroad proxy we will be able to play KSRO if we can't now because of IP?
If KSRO uses the same security handshake as ISRO and does not have any additional protections against it, then yes. If it has changed anything, you would have to update the HandshakeAPI class to work for KSRO. I don't have KSRO or an account and don't know anything about that version so I can't do testing myself at the moment.

You can take a look at my thread, , for that specific project though. As I mention in there, a couple of more guides are in the process of being worked on to make it a complete package.

I have tested the proxy with TSRO and it worked fine. All you have to do is detour the connect function so TSRO connects to the proxy and everything else is taken care of through the GUI. Most people might still want to wait for the Detour/Hook guide because through that, you would be able to easily redirect any version to the proxy as long as the security was the same and the client was unpacked.