Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetos
Wait what do you mean its fake? I just used mediapatcher from there like 3 mins ago.. is it a bad thing? what will happen to me?
BTW when I type in crack.dll in both of the 2 text fields and click "Load" it says
how the hell do I fix that man?
|
Error 1 - Plugin Loading Error.
Solution : You must Install .Net FrameWork 3.5
Error 2 - ccrpprg.ocx error
Solution: Intall Library Files
Error 3 - Silkroad opening and Tbot doesnt write imagecode. (Tbot AutoLogin)
Solution : First Login and press exit when password screen once. Tbot will start client automatically and it will enter imagecode.
Error 4 - PW is wrong ??
Solution : .
1- You did wrong somethings. Write Your ID only on Tbot Crack, Write working a Tbot ID on Silkroad Password Screen.
2- Again Hook your system. First Uninstall hook then again follow the ways.
Error 5 - I cant hook the system. Its give "There is already an "uninstall.dat." file present in this directory. Please uninstall that version first."
Solution : First run unhookEdx33.exe and Press Yes then Press "OK". Run hookEdx33.exe and Press Yes, then Press "OK".
Or delete uninstall.dat file then run hookEdx33.exe.
Error 6 - Tbot writing ImageCode and Client crashing while traffic message not see.
Solution :
we havent any solutions. Update your Drivers (Graphic Cards etc...). Change Client use Original Client. Update your System (Windows Update)