I was going to buy a Gold Ticket and Anti Captcha. But now I changed coz for both of them I payed 17$ and a premium Gold is 20$. But with premium I have more advantages and I login from the first captcha.
For non-premium users I suggest you to buy the program it's cheap but for me choosing to buy a prem was a better deal.
I was going to buy a Gold Ticket and Anti Captcha. But now I changed coz for both of them I payed 17$ and a premium Gold is 20$. But with premium I have more advantages and I login from the first captcha.
For non-premium users I suggest you to buy the program it's cheap but for me choosing to buy a prem was a better deal.
2,5€ i would prefer waiting a lil and buying isro crack + multiclient + autologin for 5$ / week
and the captcha breaker..i think its probly a free ocr on the net i mean ........free webspace / free domain
2,5€ i would prefer waiting a lil and buying isro crack + multiclient + autologin for 5$ / week
and the captcha breaker..i think its probly a free ocr on the net i mean ........free webspace / free domain
20$ = 1 month
So Im using Sbot + Tool, means 7,5€~10$ a month. And I can share with my friend so 5$ a month with a even faster bot and clientless function
My point of sight.
edit: an autoIt application that autorelog wont be hard at all
SrProxy For Agbot + free captcha breaker 02/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 310 Replies Working With agBot!!!!
:DSrProxy
This program can be used to connect AgBot with Silkroad
Sometimes i finaly log in on sro and then i see that my bot is not connected
i hate it so i searched on the internet and found it RUMATA SrProxy
OR
you can use it inplace of nuconnector
;)How to use
A new Captcha Breaker ? 02/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 27 Replies I found this on youtube today
YouTube - Silkroad automatc login
looks like a captcha breaker with its own log in, so i think its private...
does anybody know something about this? Any link ?
SRO Captcha Breaker!! 11/04/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hi All,
Here is the SRO Captcha breaker which i downloaded from other website. Thought of uploading here. Since i am at office and did not test it yet. Use at your own risk.
No need of registration.
Do not forget to hit Thanks if it helps!. Maybe coders can use this to create a perfect autologin script.