It dosent work to me..I Push Start and then an error appears Saying"Sro Online Client could not be found"
P.S I reinstalled sro ,but still doesn't works..
It dosent work to me..I Push Start and then an error appears Saying"Sro Online Client could not be found"
P.S I reinstalled sro ,but still doesn't works..
did you extract the loader to your silkroad folder?
if not, do so.
doesn´t work for me the version 2.0 i config everything but when i press load it says ERROR "please execute silkroad.exe" i do that and nothing happens no update still the 1.172 version so... i dunno why
Loader v . 1.235?!? 03/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Anyone have a loader v. 1.235? cause all that i got is a loader with error and i can only open one time <.< help pls!
about loader 05/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies i recently got the SRO_loader_v1.0 and it works perfectly but for some reason when i use multiclient everything works fine but when i try to log in it says failed to connect to server(C10)
what is wrong? thnx