Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot147 Clientless free trial (3 clients)

Discussion on bot147 Clientless free trial (3 clients) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/14/2008, 09:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
I registered and it's working fine for me (the forum not the bot).
Maybe i'll try the bot today but i'll be carrefull they might steal us some acc info.
Old 12/14/2008, 12:10   #17

Old 12/16/2008, 09:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
I registered and it's working fine for me (the forum not the bot).
Maybe i'll try the bot today but i'll be carrefull they might steal us some acc info.
lol ?
Old 12/16/2008, 17:03   #19

Hi guys need help my clientless dont work with Server Phoneix any can help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AoC - Free Trial!
12/19/2009 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Funcom macht den Spielern dieses Jahr ein ganz besonderes Weihnachtsgeschenk. Wer sich vor dem 1. Januar 2010 für die Trial registriert, kann zeitlich unbegrenzt und völlig kostenlos die Trial spielen. Natürlich gibt es ein paar Einschränkungen. Wenn euer Account für die zeitlich unbegrenzte Trial freigeschaltet ist, könnt ihr bis Level 20 spielen und die Anfängerinsel Tortage nicht verlassen. Zudem gibt es einige Einschränkungen im Benutzen der öffentlichen Chats und beim versenden von...
Free trial? :O
05/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
Recruit-A-Friend To Join the Armies of WAR The Realm War continues to rage and the armies of Order and Destruction are always on the lookout for new recruits. Do you know a brave warrior that could bolster the ranks? You could earn 30 days of free game time when you recruit family and friends to join the battle in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning! Here’s how it works: * When you become a paying subscriber to Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, you’ll receive 3 recruitment notices...
Clientless Bot free-trial time expired
07/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Dear Users, Clientless Bot has been unset as "For Free" and you need to buy Clientless BotCards for 35$usd / 25.90 ? in our Buy-System. We hope that the free trial has give you some experience about Clientless. Regards