That crash is because you didn't patched the sro with media patcher OR because you didn't opened nuconector... Ive got that error to!But now its working good!
That crash is because you didn't patched the sro with media patcher OR because you didn't opened nuconector... Ive got that error to!But now its working good!
I got crash after rev6 make bot with accepting terms and condition on frst use. I use registry Crawler and delete all registry on name "Agbot" and restart pc. After that i dont got crash til this version ! So maybe is not problem in registry but mine is fixed
I think maybe CCleaner can resolve this problem too !
hi all.i have proble,when i open second agbot after 10 min one of my agbot .exe crash.this only when open two bots.can somoeone can help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol u noobs dont know anything about computers i see.... ccleaner is clearing ur PC from unnecessary registres... includes Agbot register files... so just install it and dont get out of the topic
(sry im a bit drunk and i have no idea what im talking abou. btw im in IT tech universitcy so i know what i am talking about )
Agbot 2.7.5 crash 02/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies im currently using the latest bot. Everything looks fine. with the loop..botting..everthing fine. Somehow when i click "start bot button", then I click again to stop the bot it suddenly crash. Agbot suddenly closed. Any solution?
[HELP] AGBOT CRASH 02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies HI !
I have problem with agbot.
When i launch agbot i have that :
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1665/agbotprob lemww6.th.jpg
I have all libraryfile
I use CCleaner
I reinstall
AND NOTHING !!!
AgBot Crash...Plz Help!! 11/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies i did everything in the forums but when i loggin with my char with all the programs for the bot...it crashes!
http://photos1.hi5.com/0060/809/220/3YJndm809220- 02.jpg
this is the crash that i get....plz help!
Agbot crash 11/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies I ran the Isro CL bot and some hours after that i wanted to bot, but always 2 seconds after i start walkscript or start bot it turns off. i used ccleaner and searched for wsock.ocx (nothing found). please no suggestions for reinstalling windows
~kthx
greetz