i Launched it... and entered the game... then... the bot has no data about my character... it doesnt read the skills and items... doesnt read anything ((
Look at file jreBot.ini . There are only 5 options, which are common for all characters. You have to adjust settings and save them after you have entered the game. In this case the settings will be saved for your specific character.
And when you launch the game with the same character again the settings will be loaded from this file.
I got another problem with this bot. When I start the bot, it casts all skills, buffs (Grass Walk is removed) and imbue. After some time the bot stops casting of imbue (attacking mobs with skills only). I was not able to figure out when and why this happens(Perhaps because of botting with few chars). I have coped with this problem several times.
Stopping and staring of the bot doesn't help. Removing imbue from the imbue setting and putting imbue in this setting again doesn't help too. Returning to town or closing of bot and reentering the game does help. But it takes time to do that.
Jremy, could you fix this bug or make the button for reloading char data at botting area?
A bit late updating the bot, sorry about that. I can't promise to add new features for it anytime soon but i can keep it updated with the game if someone want's me to.
I am running the latest version with a glavier. I also have the C++ package installed.
Now it doesn't cast the imbue at random, but it still does cast it prematurely and often the imbue is over before the char reaches the mob.
If grass walk is on the buff list the bot hangs when it's over and doesn't recast. Have to cast manually, haven't tried put it in a script yet.
I used a bit the 1.20v and switched 1.21v today. A weird thing happened. The bot buys pots, I see confirmation of that in the right chat window and I see them in the inventory, but they aren't there actually. The first time happened with mana pots, the char was mobbed, was gulping hp pots and didn't fight back. Was just getting "not enough mana" and "cannot use item" messages. When I tried to use them manually or move them around the inventory nothing happened. When I re-logged, the pots weren't there, besides the smaller size pots which I had from before. Next time it happened with both hp and mp pots. The only thing of value in the error log was that some of the pots were labeled "unknown". I may have not had enough money for the amount of pots to be bought, specified in the bot's settings.
Not so important:
Doesn't the server send data to the client about the character's current position?
Is it possible for the bot to remember the last two or three coordinates it went, when in roaming mode?
Doesn't the server send data to the client about the character's current position?
Is it possible for the bot to remember the last two or three coordinates it went, when in roaming mode?
I am not an author, but can say - that no problem to have 3-4 or even more previus points.
A bit late updating the bot, sorry about that. I can't promise to add new features for it anytime soon but i can keep it updated with the game if someone want's me to.
jremy rSro updated to v1.044 =)
make update of bot plz )
WTT Rsro (venera, venus,behapa) chars to Rsro (Zeus,caan) any builds !! 06/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hello Epvpers,
I want to trade my chars on Rsro venera to chars on rsro caan(zeus) !!
You can offer ANY build here(but prefer nukers or warriors) , i will decide wich build is better for me :)
What i have to offer: 2 chars on server Venera
1st : Xbow/Cleric lvl 101, skills lvl 100 xbow maxed, cleric lvl 90 ff set +4/+5.
2nd: Spear Nuker lvl 94 (almost 95), skills fire/ice/heuksal maxed and 600k sp left, set +4/+5, one part sos. good blues.
We will trade with a middleman, to make...
WTT 86lvl Rogue/cleric on RSRO Clan for ISRO Zeus or RSRO Venus 12/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Server: RSRO Clan(or what?!)
Char: http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1418/sro2010122 721410810.jpg
Lvl: 86
Build: Rogue 81 FF(Important Skills) Cleric 80FF(Important Skills)
SP: 6K SP
WTT Wizzard/Bard 83 RSRO Artemist For 2000 Silk Rsro Ares(25$) 10/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Name:эанаве 089;
Lv: 83
Build: Wizz/Bard
Server: Artemist
Guild:http://gyazo.com/e2af363cffe11aa968f99f0a57 302e6e.png
Item: Set +4+5 Blue, Wolf 79, Grab Pet 5 Days, Ticket 14 days 100% Staff 80+7 FB mag 100%
WTT For Silk 2000 Ares or 25$