One bug I noticed is when you set the bot to buy arrows, if you do not have enough gold, he will just stand there continuously trying to buy, I have talked to the maker personally and it is being worked out. As far as everything I have noticed, it works great, uses like no system memory and does everything I set it to do. Perfect.
ima try.. but last time i used agbot i got dc every 20min, and no1 could find a solution.. cuz i was botting with sm and agbot and only my agbot client got dc all the time. i hope get some luck now
Hi everyone, I seem to have a bit of trouble with the clientless. I put in my character info and click start clientless, but state remains off, and info says login. Im sure ive done something wrong. I kindda need a little more help on getting it started, like wat has to be in the folder? Or are there any other steps not previously mentioned? Thanks in advance, and everyone keep up the good work.
i'm having the same problem.... hope someone will find fix for this
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
Agbot redconnector problem 08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies some one please help me for some reason the redconnector with not log any of my chars in it just keeps closing some one help me:(:(:(
RedConnector(AgBot clientless version) 08/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies Download: http://rev6.com/bot/RedConnector.zip
You need to register an account here: Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Currently you can test this clientless, you can add 3account, so you can bot with 3 char :)
Guide:
1-Create an account
2-Confirm your e-mail address (verify your junk mail)
3-If the trial period expire you can purchase an account
4-Open RedConnector and write your rev6 account name and password or open config.ini to write it in it.
5-Click on 'Add new account'
[RELEASE] RedConnector(Cl Agbot) v1.0 08/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies RedConnector is out:
http://rev6.nihplod.com/index.php/AgbotClientless - For more information
http://nihplod.nihplod.com/bilder/redconnector.pn g
^^