Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stealthex Script Creator Release 27.07.08 by mofa

Discussion on Stealthex Script Creator Release 27.07.08 by mofa within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2008, 12:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
thanks BRO i Hope a Nice Way to you
Old 11/19/2008, 01:24   #17

hello can i downloaded the maps file and the script creator but it still shoes me an error the maps is not working so can u plz tell me what is the problem
Old 12/16/2008, 22:00   #18

any other mirror site plz?
Old 12/19/2008, 17:38   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acula View Post
You know, considering you call yourself an Agbot/Agdev helper, you really don't know a lot about the bot. Just by looking at the bot I can see they use two totally different scripts.

Agbot simply uses ' "3566","2039","1" ' for XYZ Coords, but Stealthhex uses 'go 3566,2039,0000'.

Hopefully this bot will prove more worthy than agBot. All agBot seems to do is get stuck behind things regardless of how well you set up the walkscript. It also crashes at NPCs far too reguarly.
you know, considering what you are talking about, ithink you really dont have a clue bout coding, programming, batch etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acula View Post
I've had experience with both tbot and iSRO bot and I never faced any of these problems, so yes, agBot is buggy and an update/better bot should be released.
why are people always so ungrateful?? man, its FREE! people do that in there leisure for your FREE botting time...
Old 04/18/2009, 00:18   #20

is it Work with 1.5f
Old 04/18/2009, 08:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohan View Post
is it Work with 1.5f
Don't bumb old threads, look at the posing date.
Closed Thread