Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot Walkscript guide

Discussion on AgBot Walkscript guide within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/19/2008, 05:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
First let me say thanks for the guide, it really does do wonders.

I created my first Scrip and so far it is working as i know. However i did notice when it was leaving the town it wasn't exactly walking the same is this normal? it would backtrack and go in circles but eventually venture forward,

I am still walking here, i will edit my post when i get to the hunting area..

Once again thanks a lot....

Haha, all works fine, few tweaks and it should be better next time i make one.

at about 5 spots it takes about 10mins to venture forward, but i do evencually make it to the hunting grounds and start hunting....

It seems like i have a problem after all, when i write a script, it doesn't matter how many times i press f8 or how few i hit f8 my Bot sends my player all over the place, i mean, my bot takes my character to the hunting grounds but in an unreasonable amount of time...Can anyone point out anything that i could be doing wrong? The Version i have is 2.2.10
Old 10/23/2008, 00:22   #17

Hey Shadowmanft, it's just the way loops work in AgBot... no matter what...

I also got a problem with loops on version 2.4.14. I used to create my own loops ever since the functionality was added to the application (and they all worked wonders beside the time it takes to get to the HArea), but only a few weeks ago I started getting that ??????????????? error. Sometimes I get it on the potions dealer (after I buy the last stack of potions), sometimes just as random as walking or backtracking or walking in circles before getting to the road again... Dont know how to fix that... It's a real pain in the a**....

If anyone know how to help me I'd really appreciate that...
Old 10/24/2008, 12:16   #18

nice guide tnx