120 Skill Calculator 04/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Hey guys,
I just found that after i was searching for 11d skill calculator, maybe its useful to somebody... So i thought i will just post it here :D
http://sro.mmosite.com/x/
d skills point calculator 09/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies dos this exists?, i mmean a sps calculator, but backwards, somethig you use to calculate hoy many sps you get from curts hearts, and how much gold you have to pay, it will be nice a tool like this, cus a haven't play sro in a very long time and i realized mi build sucks and i want to change it, is a long way to do it and i need to know how muchs is gonna cost( i'm kinda poor on isro xD)
Attribute Point/Stat calculator 12/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies I remember using one on a browser. You just put the level of the reborn and stuff and it calculated how much hp you'd have if x amount were on vitality and stuff. I searched but I can't find it. If anyone knows the link, could they please put it here.
PK point calculator 02/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies I created a simple program that tells you how long do you have to w8 till u get white name, actualy 0 Pk points. I am a newb at programing but i want to help so plz dont flame... I will create something more visual later :rolleyes: That is it for now.
Sry for bad english :) Report bugs!
Here is the link to download:
http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/5338-downlo...ad-p kpoints.exe