Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Simple Script] Wep changer/buffer for euro bots

Discussion on [Simple Script] Wep changer/buffer for euro bots within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/12/2008, 07:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
guys ..someone post ..un example the code with f1 and f2 and time (1000 -> 1 second right >.<?)... can have mi propie code...plzzz thnxs
Old 04/16/2008, 04:20   #32

guyz ..but the code or sro_buff or repet_buff no funtion with bot (isrbot)T_T ... a me no funtion with bot!! ...why????
Old 04/18/2008, 00:28   #33

wow? me no function with bot? lmao...
Old 05/28/2008, 20:08   #34

Is it possible to config this script to work when sro is minimalized?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Share] Simple Xp Changer
12/30/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Delete topic
[TOOL] Bard Buffer (better weapon changer)
03/30/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
AFK Weapon Switcher. Scripted in Pascal. . Turn off bot and turn it on after it finnished. . Can Buff 2 buffs! E.x for harp: Noice and Swing/Moving March. . U can choose the location of skills by yourself. . Switch directly to recent SRO_Client . Including Source, maybe u can improve it :)
euro buffer tool any1?
02/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi does anyone here have tool for euro buff that works with agbot, can sumone send it pls :(
Simple Title Changer
09/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
I made this for people wanting to attempt using the original autominer developed for co1 i havent been able to stay connected long enough to test this but it should work the only thing with the auto miner (auto miner.exe) for co1 is it checks for the window if it doesnt find it it wont work so use this program to change the window name of 1 co client (your miner) to and the auto miner should work fine. (i think havent tested yet) To use, 1. Run Your co miner client 2. Run...