Trust him its clean and wrking! What u must do
-> Download it
-> Extract the Loader.exe anywhere
-> DONT EXTRACT THE OTHER FILE!
-> Start the loader, Select where ur sro_client.exe is located
-> Choose NO DC and Multiclient
-> Save
-> Exit
-> Start again and happy playing!
Dont forget to thank
Trust him its clean and wrking! What u must do
-> Download it
-> Extract the Loader.exe anywhere
-> DONT EXTRACT THE OTHER FILE!
-> Start the loader, Select where ur sro_client.exe is located
-> Choose NO DC and Multiclient
-> Save
-> Exit
-> Start again and happy playing!
Dont forget to thank
BOI multiclient loader 06/29/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 77 Replies So because nix84 asked for it, here a loader that allows that. All you have to do is place it in your "Battle of the Immortals\Bin\" folder and use it to launch the game and it'll allow greater than 3 clients to be launched. I don't know if the server checks if you have more than 3 clients connected so use at your own risk.
swsro1 multiclient/loader? 03/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies hey, is there a loader for swsro? besides silkmod
cuz when i launch the second client with silkmod, it gives me a weird error
Multiclient with loader 12/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies No matter how I attempt to multiclient, I cannot.
I use agbot 2.5.2, which is working great.
If I try to plvl my noob, I will double click on loader and uncheck the ReDirect IP box.
As the new Sro_Client loads, my character on agbot DC's.
Can anyone help me?