Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] New GreYFoX NoDC 1.141 Beta

Discussion on [Release] New GreYFoX NoDC 1.141 Beta within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2008, 14:15   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder_Man View Post
Then you should now the Difference between Hacker and Cracker ^^

then you dont know whats the diff. between hacker and cracker....
let me tell you something.....

Hacker has several common meanings. It is most commonly used by the mass media to refer to a person who engages in illegal computer trespass remotely via some sort of communications network (e.g., the Internet, a LAN or a dial-up network); its original meaning referred to an unauthorized user of the telephone company network (now called a Phreaker) but it can also refer to people engaged in ethical computer hacking (e.g., debugging or fixing security problems), to the members of the open source and free software community, or to home computer hobbyists.[1]

Cracker or black hat, a person who compromises computer security systems to gain unauthorized access

in short...
we are in this forum... which means.. we need someone who crack to help us access what we wants...
do i have to explain you about hacker?? are hacker help us??? do we need hacker in this forum??? whos gonna protect us against hacker??? can we stop hacker??....
think twice dude!!!!!!
Old 01/19/2008, 19:20   #47

webs is not working are im late?
Old 01/19/2008, 21:45   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_slasher View Post
then you dont know whats the diff. between hacker and cracker....
let me tell you something.....

Hacker has several common meanings. It is most commonly used by the mass media to refer to a person who engages in illegal computer trespass remotely via some sort of communications network (e.g., the Internet, a LAN or a dial-up network); its original meaning referred to an unauthorized user of the telephone company network (now called a Phreaker) but it can also refer to people engaged in ethical computer hacking (e.g., debugging or fixing security problems), to the members of the open source and free software community, or to home computer hobbyists.[1]

Cracker or black hat, a person who compromises computer security systems to gain unauthorized access

in short...
we are in this forum... which means.. we need someone who crack to help us access what we wants...
do i have to explain you about hacker?? are hacker help us??? do we need hacker in this forum??? whos gonna protect us against hacker??? can we stop hacker??....
think twice dude!!!!!!
But i think you forgot, that you said, you were a Anti Hacker.
Because in the correct Use, Hacker doesnt want to make Damage to others or Steal Informations.
Normaly you have to say, i have been cracked and not hacked. ^^
And yes your right we need cracker to get the Stuff here work, but the scammers here etc arent hacker
Old 01/20/2008, 03:09   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder_Man View Post
But i think you forgot, that you said, you were a Anti Hacker.
Because in the correct Use, Hacker doesnt want to make Damage to others or Steal Informations.
Normaly you have to say, i have been cracked and not hacked. ^^
And yes your right we need cracker to get the Stuff here work, but the scammers here etc arent hacker

LOL.........
thats not the point dude...
the point was..this one has TROJANSPY....
dont tell your one of them.. are you???
so many people now abuse to thier own co player for the sake of thier own good,,,,, THEY GAIN TRUST TO OTHER BEFORE THEY ATTACK...
IT MEANS.. IF THEY GOT YOUR TRUST,, THEN ,, THEY CAN EASILY ATTACK YOU!!!!!

LIKE ME... MAYBE ,, I'LL ATTACK OR HACK SOMEONES ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY TRUST ME... I CAN GIVE STUFF WITH KEYLOGGER AND YOU USE IT,, BECAUSE YOU TRUST ME... LOL........LOL........LOL
SCAN ALL FILES BEFORE DOWNLOADING IT..... NEVER TRUST TO ANYONE IN THIS FORUM....
Old 01/20/2008, 04:52   #50

Quote:
LOL.........
thats not the point dude...
the point was..this one has TROJANSPY....
dont tell your one of them.. are you???
so many people now abuse to thier own co player for the sake of thier own good,,,,, THEY GAIN TRUST TO OTHER BEFORE THEY ATTACK...
IT MEANS.. IF THEY GOT YOUR TRUST,, THEN ,, THEY CAN EASILY ATTACK YOU!!!!!

LIKE ME... MAYBE ,, I'LL ATTACK OR HACK SOMEONES ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY TRUST ME... I CAN GIVE STUFF WITH KEYLOGGER AND YOU USE IT,, BECAUSE YOU TRUST ME... LOL........LOL........LOL
SCAN ALL FILES BEFORE DOWNLOADING IT..... NEVER TRUST TO ANYONE IN THIS FORUM....
hehe
shall i dont trust my company that i'm downloading the new updates of my Anti virus ( me <===== noob )
but i think you know that some time programs coded and written by high programs language via network so many Anti virus read it as spy or key logger but it's in fact not effect and make damage your pc but we know the our PC is blind ( e.x : 3+5=8 but he will not get that if we said 5+3=8 cuz he didnt coded but the reason is same ).
like your bot presser was infected in every anti virus but what can we gona say more tech more hackers
it's a perfect war
Old 01/20/2008, 05:50   #51

Well, to end the useless posting above here's what I have to say about this tool...

I just downloaded it and didn't scan it and I'm using it and all the functions mentioned in his topic work for me. My PC ain't dead yet, though I do hope it does die so I have a reason to build another one . It's very useful especially when you don't have a bot
Old 01/20/2008, 12:00   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotta View Post
hehe
shall i dont trust my company that i'm downloading the new updates of my Anti virus ( me <===== noob )
but i think you know that some time programs coded and written by high programs language via network so many Anti virus read it as spy or key logger but it's in fact not effect and make damage your pc but we know the our PC is blind ( e.x : 3+5=8 but he will not get that if we said 5+3=8 cuz he didnt coded but the reason is same ).
like your bot presser was infected in every anti virus but what can we gona say more tech more hackers
it's a perfect war

yeah your right.......
direct to the point........
ill just warned you guys.. and be carefull... be familliar with all anti virus....
I was hacked before.. all my item and gold in aege server are gone,, i think its because of the stuff that i download with keylogger...
DONT BE LAZY TO SCAN ALL FILES... ^_^ DONT DEFEND TO OTHERS>> DO IT WITH YOUR SELF..... ^,..,^
Old 01/20/2008, 12:04   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotta View Post
hehe
it's a perfect war

excuse me.. for your information...bot presser is not infected...try to search...
Old 01/20/2008, 12:55   #54

Quote:
excuse me.. for your information...bot presser is not infected...try to search...
no ur scan say that in virus total but i think you didnt get me as well when i said ( 3+5=8 not like 5+3=8 )
i mean in fact not damage but in read seem like virus try to get me
Old 01/21/2008, 11:32   #55

Virus scan sometime dont know some of the program or code used in app..
Online scan can be true, really true, some true and true true... ^^
different scanner, different engine.. anyway use any online stuff on the net with cautious.. costly thing to repair damaged done to ur pc..

Btw .. i really hope this beta would come out good and functional.. and for players who doesnt use bot, u still can use No Dc 1.140 Client ... u'll get the same no dc when server traffic.. for ppl using bot this wont work.. u'll crash ur client.. ^^

^,..,^
Old 01/22/2008, 13:59   #56

meh, 1.40 didnt work at all for me, probably my network though.. Intresting idea though grey to use a patcher on the original client can't wait till the working one is out ^_^
also, thanks for the reminder of all the catagory of hackers, us script kiddies still need programs i suppose ^_^ -shrugs- so now its the 25th it says, goodluck with exams grey.
Old 01/22/2008, 20:09   #57

works with isrobot?
Old 01/23/2008, 19:13   #58

nice work man realy this program is too usefull
Old 01/23/2008, 19:16   #59

Old 01/29/2008, 19:32   #60

I dont want to download this ****!
Closed Thread