??? You meant because I made an autobuffer too, or?? (I planned it a long time ago, when I started with this tool actually, but I want to finish some projects first)
On the otherhand, this tool is way more then just an autobuffer..
bro i use it for 1st time today.need a little help^^.i do all the step.its running but only buff for the 1st buff then no more buff ;( i mean i do farm in temple.after finish quest and go to npc back to spot then here buff not workin any more xD
@Morganian, I don't know if you read the the comments, but that version is still a bit buggy (:$) If I'm done with testing and optimizing, I'll release the new version.
For mana cycle I usually take 15 seconds (So he is always on)
BTW for the buffs like Pain Quota etc. you can better take a little higher delay, because you can't cast them if they already casted. If you want to be sure that every members is buffed, choose your delay then wisely.
EXAMPLE:
Physical Fence, normal delay is 1800 seconds
Take a 2-minute-delay, iBot Tool will try to cast the buff every 2 minutes, this will fail when the buff is already casted, but that's not a problem (he won't disappear), if the buff isn't casted yet, he will just give it again. (If someone died for example). But 30minutes/2= 15; So he will try it 15 times, if everything goes well, it just recast the buff after 30 minutes. I hope I made it a little bit more clear now.
For mana cycle I usually take 15 seconds (So he is always on)
BTW for the buffs like Pain Quota etc. you can better take a little higher delay, because you can't cast them if they already casted. If you want to be sure that every members is buffed, choose your delay then wisely.
EXAMPLE:
Physical Fence, normal delay is 1800 seconds
Take a 2-minute-delay, iBot Tool will try to cast the buff every 2 minutes, this will fail when the buff is already casted, but that's not a problem (he won't disappear), if the buff isn't casted yet, he will just give it again. (If someone died for example). But 30minutes/2= 15; So he will try it 15 times, if everything goes well, it just recast the buff after 30 minutes. I hope I made it a little bit more clear now.
question about the walkscript creator. idk if you have said anything about it, but if I'm trying to make a train script to say... the black eagles, how do i teleport? do i need an inject code, and what is the inject code?
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies iBot Loader
3.2 IS OUT! NOW ADDED RUSSIAN SILKROAD SUPPORT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader
-PLAY WITH RELOG 24/7 WITH iBOT!
Notice: Don't forget to write your Silkroad's directory to the file
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies Hello guys :) Showyka iBotRelogin Tool :)
iBot Loader 3.1
3.1 IS OUT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader