hey xXTraXx, I am willing to donate even more than once but You limit the usage of tool to 12 characters maximum if payed? Is it possible to use multi of this tool in 1 PC or to increase the usage to more characters in any other way? You may reply private message too if You wish.
(my english not perfect, sry for any error)
xXTraXx I think i need some help, after write in all textfields, and when I press "Launch iBot" in iBot Launcher Window from iBotTools, ibot open but silkroad no open. Sro yellow window stills, and game no open.
I was followed all steps but something is wrong, or iBot tools just dont wanna run in my Pc.
When i open normal iBot without these "tools", run.
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies iBot Loader
3.2 IS OUT! NOW ADDED RUSSIAN SILKROAD SUPPORT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader
-PLAY WITH RELOG 24/7 WITH iBOT!
Notice: Don't forget to write your Silkroad's directory to the file
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies Hello guys :) Showyka iBotRelogin Tool :)
iBot Loader 3.1
3.1 IS OUT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader