Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient & bot<- NOT SURE IF WORKING!

Discussion on Multiclient & bot<- NOT SURE IF WORKING! within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/01/2008, 11:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
SIGH.........
SIGH........
SIGH.........
TOO MANY PEOPLE POST THIS MULTI CLIENT.........
BOTH THE SAME..................................... SIGH..
WHY YOU SAID +TBOT????
IT DOESNT HAVE TBOT... ITS ONLY MC........ SIGH.....
SIGH
S I G H.........

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any multiclient working?
06/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
with the new botjail stuff, i've seen a lot of coders stopped updating clients. Tq botjailed at least 1000 acounts. But none of them seem to be from elitepvpers family since none of them said they went to jail since they bot? Anyway, i was looking for client with zoom function. However, does zooming out will give me invitation to botjail. Even if i use cheat engine to zoom out, does the client recognise that im zooming out? Also with ani edit, how much chances do i have to be botjail free. ...
any multiclient working for LC USA?
03/25/2010 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
is there any working multiclient for lc usa?
MultiClient Still Working/Gmcommand RohanClient still not working anymore
07/02/2009 - Rohan - 19 Replies
i just tested the multi client and still working when i paste the june 1 rohanclient(gmcommand) and open it on multi i got error ... :):( sorry not july 1
Any Working Multiclient ?
10/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hi ! juz wanna know if there's any working multi client ?
New Working CO2 Multiclient
05/20/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Pretty simple to make, but for the people too lazy to do it themselfs, or who dont know how. here it is :P ( dont post any flaming >< ) http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file=Conqu...-09_ Conquer.rar just extract and replace your old conquer.exe , you should all know the rest :) File is clean scan away (just one line of hex edited)