Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Softmod Alert

Discussion on Softmod Alert within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Softmod Alert

Maybe we should have a sticky telling people that shared softmod accounts die within 24 hours because their people log ip's and id's .....so only scammers post it now...
any ideas ??..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2007, 04:23   #2

What do you mean by 'shared softmod accounts'? Is it some kind of an account for softmods or is it game accounts?
Old 12/31/2007, 04:47   #3

nature of softmod

soft mod is different than a bot .. it is package made by some group that monitor b people using it because it controls the client side.. that is your pc..

long story short ...there is a reason why projecthax would not let anyone post any softmod related stuff there!!! even if u get a working hack .. it will be based on a username that will be banned almost immediatley once multiple ppl use it .. anyways let us see how the rest of ppl in here will explain it.
Old 12/31/2007, 05:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by egyinny View Post
soft mod is different than a bot .. it is package made by some group that monitor b people using it because it controls the client side.. that is your pc..

long story short ...there is a reason why projecthax would not let anyone post any softmod related stuff there!!! even if u get a working hack .. it will be based on a username that will be banned almost immediatley once multiple ppl use it .. anyways let us see how the rest of ppl in here will explain it.
I think thats a pretty good explaination...

It's actually good advertising for them to let it go free for a day or two i guess,it reminds people of how well ther crack works and makes them want to either use it again (if you used it when it was free) or makes you curious as to what it is. Therefore you end up buying there crack and they get $$$.
I must add though,after using the altrrnatives i think they fully deserve the $$$ to!.
Old 12/31/2007, 05:53   #5

BUT

As far as i am concerned any software on my pc that would allow people other than MYSELF to download and execute software should be labelled as TROJAN DOWNLOADER.. by any good anti spyware .. softmod and windows WGA genuine advantage (lol) included
Old 12/31/2007, 09:33   #6

i believe projecthax and couple other forums (gzp for example) have an ageement with 0x33 to remove any kind of softmod related topics.
but what you are telling is true for everyone who rather risk losing their account by just trying something that probably only work for few hours, well let them use it

getting tired of everyone spamming the forum with OMG KEYLOGGER and stuff like that while the programs are clean and those alerts are false positives (thing that are in the normal program too)

the problem is not the people who are making softmod topics its the people who reply to them with useless stuff like "LOL" and **** like that.
but you are correct simply be careful on anything that you download here and as i always say no risk no fun
Old 12/31/2007, 10:34   #7

yeah but the main point u dont be harmed anyway so u can use the softmod account this 24 or till the account is banned
Old 12/31/2007, 10:37   #8

It all comes down to 1 thing : 0x33 are greedy as mofo's who only make a bot to earn money on it
Old 12/31/2007, 11:16   #9

well.. tis it the idea of softmode.. isn't it?
Old 12/31/2007, 12:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevow View Post
It all comes down to 1 thing : 0x33 are greedy as mofo's who only make a bot to earn money on it
wrong they probably dont even earn that much money with it, they waste a lot of time trying to make these things and paying for the server is also expensive. that is why you get a lot of negative comments even when softmod works
they work hard for it no need to ***** about it.
Old 12/31/2007, 20:33   #11

the problem

You are risking having a control library x33.dll on your pc for a few hours account!!!