Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Leaked] SST Team REAL SRO Multihack

Discussion on [Leaked] SST Team REAL SRO Multihack within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Leaked] SST Team REAL SRO Multihack

This is a never before release hack that the SST Team and I took part in creating. It will unleash a power only the beholder can get. Able to suck all monsters on a map and move it to a coordinate next to you, you can use any favorite AOE skills to kill them off one by one. The monsters have them modified to not attack the attacker but just stand still for them. Tested and proven, level up from 1~50 in just 10 minutes at the lion place. Second hack this is included is the infamous "Silk Hack". For those who don't know, people have been modifying the packets on the Silkroad game in order to create silks that they did not pay for. It also utilize the loop hole that allows one to willingly transfer Silk bought goods to another account. That being said, one can have an infinitely amount of goods that can never be traced. Reason I've leaked these hacks to you is very obvious, I was accused of leaking the source code to another group and therefore I was banish from their guild and forum. Well if they wanted a major leakage, then here it is!

Please use responsibility and I am NOT reliable for any ban you may face due to your stupidity of showing off to a GM.

That being, said Have Fun as this may be patched within the next 24 hours...

Download link
Old 11/25/2007, 02:43   #2

Noob!!! ahahahahah

Trojan-Dropper.Delf.AEJ

Type
Malware

Type Description
Malware ("malicious software") consists of software with clearly malicious, hostile, or harmful functionality or behavior and that is used to compromise and endanger individual PCs as well as entire networks.

Category
Trojan Downloader

Category Description
A Trojan Downloader is a program typically installed through an exploit or some other deceptive means and that facilitates the download and installation of other malware and unwanted software onto a victim's PC. A Trojan Downloader may download adware, spyware or other malware from multiple servers or sources on the internet.

Level High

Level Description
High risks are typically installed without user interaction through security exploits, and can severely compromise system security. Such risks may open illicit network connections, use polymorphic tactics to self-mutate, disable security software, modify system files, and install additional malware. These risks may also collect and transmit personally identifiable information (PII) without your consent and severely degrade the performance and stability of your computer.

Advice Type
Remove

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2007, 02:46   #3

Sounds like a load of sh** to me. Dont be a stupid nub and download a file from someone who's been a member for.......1 day!! and only has 1 post!! I'd wait till a respected member of this community examines this file first. But who knows....I could be wrong......but I wouldn't risk it.
Old 11/25/2007, 03:47   #4

lvl 1-50 in 10min and infinite silk ...
too good to be true
Old 11/25/2007, 03:54   #5

Yeah just like that stupid spam bot sitting in hotan spamming "Lvl 1-70 in just 3 days" LOL my a**. U would have to have a super speed bot to do that and we all know that no such thing exists. And if there was one....it would dc every 20 min.
Old 11/25/2007, 04:14   #6

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL for sure it's a hack tool :P a jonior member with one post before scanning you can't rust lol this frosty909 is a spy :P
Old 11/25/2007, 11:09   #7

elite*gold: 13
LOL 1~50 in 10 min? infinite silk?

LOOOOOOOOOOL
ROFLMAO

OMFG

hes a noob !

LOLOLOLOLOL

EDIT:
but i need real hack for killing mobs like in WoW

klick on mob and the mob will die

isnt there a public hack like that?
Old 11/25/2007, 17:43   #8

OMG i download and it works o,O

In my dreams
#BAN
Old 11/25/2007, 17:54   #9

dude , dont copy **** from the sro forum , i saw it there ,and every1 said tis keylogged and **** , ****** douchebag
Old 11/26/2007, 07:19   #10

LMAO this is the stupidest attempt to hack ive seen
Old 11/26/2007, 18:36   #11

lol
Old 11/26/2007, 20:57   #12

lol i dont know who is the bigger noob, who download it or who make !!!
Old 11/26/2007, 21:05   #13

lol LOL nub