Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Skills with iSrobot?

Discussion on Unknown Skills with iSrobot? within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/21/2007, 21:59   #106

elite*gold: 0
in reff to the comment of everyone says they are hackers and the next day they get hacked ???? well 98% of the time they didnt get so called hacked when they cry out i got hacked when if the truth be know it was the person they trusted to share the account with got mad at them and just took it or they was stupid and had someone else sign on to there account to buy then silk or what ever if there was that many programers out there no one would ever have to ask for a safe bot we all could make our own have a great day everyone
Old 12/21/2007, 22:21   #107

I need a fuking bot pls send to me
Old 12/24/2007, 19:22   #108

billb, carbito ... u guys are collecting post counts?
Old 12/29/2007, 19:40   #109

edited, sry i post wrong ^^