Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

complete sro guide (newbies)

Discussion on complete sro guide (newbies) within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/25/2010, 12:56   #16

elite*gold: 4
Thank you all for supporting this guide

Old 07/11/2010, 13:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
Nice Guide. THX.

Old 07/12/2010, 14:35   #18

Nice guide it helped me soon i will play silkroad for first time ZSZC and this gonna help me allot trust me and i hope i see some guys there

Greetings from Mr Funny aka Peter
Old 07/28/2010, 18:39   #19

elite*gold: 4
Thanks All !!

Old 08/04/2010, 20:10   #20

THX for sharing.

Similar Threads
[GUIDE]How to run CabalRider in XP and Vista For Newbies
01/22/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 58 Replies
These are the possible way to run cabalrider_US in XP and vista (restricted to: N/A and ogplanet only) VISTA: extract the file in your destop, run cabalrider.exe, click regist(to register bot account) Run MSCONFIG and go to "tools " and run "Disable UAC". then restart. then replace your cabalmain.exe bypass to the original cabalmain.exe. close all windows and run cabalrider. log in you bot name (take note: not your cabal Username and Password) click start game, log in you cabal account then...
Guide for all newbies in archlord.
03/15/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Let's start: Weapons: Till level 20 you do not need stones, but the level of 20 must include elemental stone, but the class will depend on which stones to put in weapon. Humans: Mage: I prefer magic stones, they are strong against various elemental resistance. Archers: In Weapons for Archer put mandatory fire or magic stones, your best is to put the fire, and magic can be used. Lions: In their weapons put the earth stones, their skill mostly make earth attacks. Orcs: Sorcerers: Same...
[EU]Bypass for cabal GG (and speedhack guide for newbies)
10/27/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
You can bypass gameguard by cabalbot. Download is here For speed hack just download UCE, check option 'enable speedhack' and set it more than 1,0. http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6505/beztytuuim9.jpg I search for more hacks by UCE but most of guides not work or its for other versions of cabal :< If you know how to cheat in cabalEU by UCE write here. Sry for my english -.-
ZoloFigher Setup Guide for Newbies
08/21/2008 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
ZoloFighter What is it? ZoloFighter is a free undetected WoW bot. Recently it survived the 5-20-08 banwave while Glider and InnerSpace did not. It's Warden safe. Where do I get it? Get ZoloFighter here: Welcome to Wow Zolo Bots - Home
[Guide For Newbies]If You Cant See Items/eudemons
08/09/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
This is the guide for newbies, If you cannot see items/eudemons, then this is the guide for you. Lately People have been coming on my server, telling me their items aren't visible, and their eudemons aren't visible, here is the solution. ~Problems~ 1: Your Using Play.exe To Connect To The Server. 2: Your Using An Older Client To Connect To The Server. 3: Your Letting The Game Autopatch.