why the console dont make items:
i write: /makeitem ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_C_RARE 250
Appears in the corner:Cheat Key Success
why the item does not appear?
The guy, who made this video , edited his own media.pk2 . That means , these commands are just visual , and they don't work . Your account security must to be ->Server developer<- [with this security level, you can create items] .
The basic players are "Content users" . Well , you can't change your rank .
The guy, who made this video , edited his own media.pk2 . That means , these commands are just visual , and they don't work . Your account security must to be ->Server developer<- [with this security level, you can create items] .
The basic players are "Content users" . Well , you can't change your rank .
You dont say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaa1111
why the console dont make items:
i write: /makeitem ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_C_RARE 250
Appears in the corner:Cheat Key Success
why the item does not appear?
You did two huge mistakes
1. There is a max plus of 8 in the gms cmd line
so you have to try:
/makeitem ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_C_RARE 8
2. You even forgot the Degree!
so it should look like this:
/makeitem ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_08_C_RARE 8
I hope u wont ever open a Server and btw -> again!
[Guide] How to activate Free Cam and GM Console 11/19/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies Okey, so alot of people asked me for it, so I did a Video about it.
Thank me if it helepd you ;).
YouTube - Silkroad - Freecam & GM Console
[Guide] Hooking the Console Input and Output 11/19/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 24 Replies My next guide is more of a boring one, but it is necessary to show the concepts now since I will be using them in an upcoming guide (assuming I can get it done before any client updates)! There are no images to show really and I don't expect anyone to really spend a lot of time on this one now, but it will be a good reference for later on when I use the concepts.
Just remember all of the guides up to now are setting the stage for future guides (barring anything that might prevent me from...
Guide: Debug console 01/13/2011 - Perfect World - 26 Replies In this guide I wil tell you how to get the debug console to work in 2 ways.
Updated for pw international 1.4.0
First and easy way:
Launch the game with console:1
you can make a batchscript for that
1 create an empty .txt file in the folder where your elementclient.exe is located
2 copy pase the following code in it:
[REQUEST] Hacking Client Guide - admin console 06/09/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies I have seen some topics with claims that they have an admin / debug console. I would like to know how to do this for myself. I have read that it doesnt work but i dont care as i just want it for the fact of having it. I hope someone can help. I was hoping for a guide just like this one. Thanks in advance.