Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide+package] agBot Ultimate guide

Discussion on [Guide+package] agBot Ultimate guide within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/09/2009, 00:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
I haven't updated the package in some time,I will write about the record packet and update the package,maybe add some stuff,now I have a lot of things to do,but I hope it will be done till the week-end.Anyways the other stuff is still the same.The loader is outdated,I really need to make an auto-updater to fix this problem for the future.
Old 10/17/2009, 19:55   #32

thx
Old 03/05/2010, 11:13   #33

the bot sometimes ignore party mobs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Age of Conan Ultimate Gold Guide
08/18/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 28 Replies
http://www.aoc-guides.com/images/big.jpg This is a Strategy That Has Never Been Shown Before and you can be sure that there it is 100% Legit - No Cheats, Hacks, Bots, or Exploits! You Never Again Have To Buy Gold from The Chinese! You can Start Selling It Yourself! This is the ONLY AoC Guide that focuses on ONLY getting you filthy RICH! All other guides focus on leveling, with a few tips on how to make gold, yet claim to be gold guides. This is a GOLD GUIDE. Plain and...
[Guide] Age of Conan Ultimate Leveling/Class Guide"
07/11/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
"Professional Gamer Shares Amazing Strategy!" 100% Legit - No Cheats, Hacks, Bots, or Exploits! You Never Again Have To Get Power leveled by The Chinese! This is the ONLY AoC Guide that has a comprehensive class guide for EACH class! (Note: The vast majority of this guide consists of class guides for every single class in AoC.)