Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Alchemy Principal's

Discussion on [Guide] Alchemy Principal's within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Guide] Alchemy Principal's

Something I found on MMO Site very useful and as far as I know is correct.

Degree:
This is the section of the item that tells you what the look is. This also depicts what kind of lucky powders you need and alchemy stones.

Phy:
For armor this would mean physical defense, and for weapons this would mean the max, and minimum physical damage, it would like somthing like this. 10~35

Mag:
For armor this would mean magical defense, and for weapons this would mean the max, and minimum magical damage, it would look somthing like this. 25~55(magical damage will always be higher on any weapon)

Parry Ratio:
The parry ratio of all of your defense items stacked, equals your chance to get dealt lower end damage, this will apply to what your enemys attack rating is.

Block: (shield only)
The block rating is a % chance in which you have, to be able to block any attacks directed at you. Blocking will nullify any damage that would of been dealt to you.

Block Parry Ratio: (weapon only)
Increases the chance that your attacks will not be blocked.

Attack Rating: (weapon only)
Attack rating decide how often you do your max damage range, instead of your minimum damage range.

Critical: (weapon only)
The critical of your weapon equals a % of how often you will pull off a critical.

Critical Parry Ratio: (shield only)
Increases the chance that you wont get hit with a critical and only endure normal range of damage.

Durability: (not on jewelry)
This is the durability of your item, its endurance to be able to take hits, if it goes to 0 it will not be destroyed, it just will act as if your not wearing it untill it is repaired.

Phy Reinforce/Absorbsion: (armor only/jewelry only)
This is the physical Reinforcment of the item your using, the percentage that decides how its durability will fall, the higher the reinforcement the slower the durability will fall. The more Phys attacks you use, the more the Phys reinforcment takes affrect. The physical absorbtion is pertained to jewelry, this number would equal a % of how much damage you absorbed.

Mag Reinforce/Absorbsion: (armor only/jewelry only)
This is the magical Reinforcment of the item your using, the percentage that decides how its durability will fall, the higher the reinforcement the slower the durability will fall. The more Magic attacks you use, the more the Magic reinforcment takes affrect. The magicall absorbtion is pertained to jewelry, this number would equal a % of how much damage you absorbed.

--The SOX system--

The way Seal of X items work is this, they act as +'s on a item. A full set of Seal items of the same type, add different stats.

*It is unknown whether this guide means that a full set includes jewels and weapons, one or the other, or neither*

Seal of Star acts as +5, and 10% move speed.
Seal of Moon acts as +10, and 15% move speed.
Seal of Sun acts as a +15, and 20% move speed.

Items in red are unproven meaning it is unknown whether this effect happens or not if you have proof of either I will edit it out/ remove this message.

Blue Stats: (Int/Str)

+ # Int, means it adds that amount to your intelligence.
+ # Str, means it adds that amount to your strength.

Int and Str modifiers do not affect your physical/magic balance. So in theory a pure str can have magic balance of 100% with lots of Int modifiers on equipment.

Lucky,
means that when upgrading an item, if it has lucky, it will have a higher chance of upgrading.

Immortal,
means that no matter what your item cant be destroyed during upgrading. Only upgrading beyond +5 can your item be destroyed.

Astral,
means that if your upgrading, and the item fails, the + on the item does not drop back to 0, it goes back to +4 instead. Only applied for upgrading beyond +4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that the above is not my guide but a mere copy and paste with some editing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits: Anonymous

The information below is from my personal knowledge credits go to me.

Tablets:

Ruby: (Red)
Ruby tablets are used to forge stones that add or assimilate white stats, Phy. Attack power ect, on equipment.

Sapphire: (Blue)
Sapphire tablets are used to forge drugs of wind/typhoon.

Jade: (Green)
Jade tablets are used to forge stones that add or assimilate blue stats.

Forging of Tablets and use of Alchemy Material:

Elements:
Elements are materials used to forge tablets into stones. Every tablet requires 4 types of elements of a certain degree. Elements are divided into 4 types (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind) and a degree from 1-9.

Void Rondos:
These can be bought at every town at the grocery store. Void Rondos are used to breakdown alchemy materials which are found by killing monsters.

Destroyer Rondos:
These are the same as Void Rondos but are used to breakdown weapons and equipment. (Destroying item with a blue stat will give you a stone of the items degree)

*Contrary to normal belief if you are in need of lower level element you can buy low level armor from a protector shop and break it down to get that element*

Enhancing An Item With +ing and Stones:

It is completely unknown how the +ing system in silkroads infrastructure operates there are many assumptions but in all truth no one knows.

Stones: (Percentage Chances)
10%- Unlikely to work, 1/10 chance of an assimilation
20%- Moderate attempt at working. 1/5 chance of an assimilation
30%- High chance of working, 1/3 chance of an assimilation (Rounded)

Its not mine I copy it and paste it here becuase its verry usefull for some people who didnt know this
-Site : StealthHex !
-Who made this : Wolffers
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/18/2009, 15:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hambal View Post

Stones: (Percentage Chances)
10%- Unlikely to work, 1/10 chance of an assimilation
20%- Moderate attempt at working. 1/5 chance of an assimilation
30%- High chance of working, 1/3 chance of an assimilation (Rounded)
Actually thts not the % tht determine the % of success ... thts the assimilation % and assimilation is the ability for a stone to change other blues and attributes randomly

so i recommend a stone with 30% assimilation for an item with really bad blues and stats ... and a stone with 10% assimilation for an item with good stats and blues that u dont want'em to change back to low ones
Old 02/18/2009, 15:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
#moved
Old 02/18/2009, 20:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Breeder View Post
Actually thts not the % tht determine the % of success ... thts the assimilation % and assimilation is the ability for a stone to change other blues and attributes randomly

so i recommend a stone with 30% assimilation for an item with really bad blues and stats ... and a stone with 10% assimilation for an item with good stats and blues that u dont want'em to change back to low ones
This is what he said :|
Old 02/21/2009, 17:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrixXx View Post
This is what he said :|
No.
What hate breeder said is correct not what is stated in the guide the % has nothing to do with the chance of success.
Old 02/23/2009, 01:25   #6

elite*gold: 4
Nice Guide for Noobs.
But I think something is missing... dunno what.
Old 02/25/2009, 13:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyUser View Post
Nice Guide for Noobs.
But I think something is missing... dunno what.
cant believe i even missed it

Quote:
--The SOX system--

The way Seal of X items work is this, they act as +'s on a item. A full set of Seal items of the same type, add different stats.

*It is unknown whether this guide means that a full set includes jewels and weapons, one or the other, or neither*

Seal of Star acts as +5, and 10% move speed.
Seal of Moon acts as +10, and 15% move speed.
Seal of Sun acts as a +15, and 20% move speed.
NO NO NO AND NO
next time if you want to make a "guide" dont copy wrong information from mmosite.

SoX is simply same as normal items it adds NOTHING extra they are same items with better stats, that is about it. you get no bonuses and i can confirm on all 3 since i had all 3 as fully (weapons, defense and jewerly)

can`t believe some even gave you thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2009, 18:39   #8

hey can you tell me how to get lucky stones ?