Well,let me tell my story.
One day I was kinda bored of hopping servers ,botting stuff and then leaving or server just died. I thought "There's salvation sro that I tried once but didnt like it cuz no botting,but lets give it a try with bard/cleric and see if its possible to get pt,gear and so "
So yea I joined,first thing I did was joining academy so that I could talk 2 some1,as I am pretty talkative person I asked if he knows any english speaking guild with teamspeak chanell and so,so he joined me to guild he was in,and then fun started,they farmed me up and lvled so I could bard in pt,then I took some gear and I started clericing.
Pros in my opinion r :
- U r always needed in pt
- If people know that ya make decent clericing/barding u'll be always asked to join their party
- U can grind not that slow urself,but after higher lvl when u get booming wave.
- It's always fun to cler like a baws
Cons :
- Kinda low at pvp,well u can kill people,but u dont have many ways to do something for them,salvation has kb at booming wave so always thats something,but still u need like a nice +9/10 harp to kill well geared nuker or warrior.
Dont have more cons I guess or I just forgot em. Ima remind em 2morrow since im stoned xD
Some screenshots,as u c,always in roc,uniques pts,battle arenas,grinding n so.