Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help!] Csro problem

Discussion on [Help!] Csro problem within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
[Help!] Csro problem

Hi, i've followed how to install Csro, i've installed it, put the english media.pk2 patch on it, registered to the chinese web, now, How do i put my id and pw in?

i put my normal one into the ID and PW section, the same one i used to register to the website, and it stops for 5 seconds then disconnects. Do i need a Chinese id and password?

im confused with the CID thing too
Old 03/24/2008, 14:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
u get C7? If yes create a new acc
Old 03/26/2008, 19:50   #3

hey guys i have a problem to i registared an account for csro and downloaded it instaled it too but not the latest version.in was updating when i started the client but then it stoped and now when i try it wont autoupdate itself anymore:S and i tried removing and instalating it again.could someone pls post a link for download manual patch for csro thnx
Old 03/27/2008, 16:50   #4

#No Questions
#Closed

There is a Thread about CSRO with all Infos, open your eyes
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Csro]Problem
06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I log on char Press start and then i get instant client crash.It's not only me.CUz me and other 4 friends downloaded csro from same link so from the How to play csro thread Can some one explain me why?
Have a serious problem CSRO
03/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
The problem is with the cid. When i try to log on i get: This user is already logged in...But when i try to change the cid i get error from chinese language it means: Account under the same ID number in the same time, landing only one! Can i change the cid only once? if yes what can i do now if i have already did it once? Please help, the threads about changing cid didn't help me, so i created new one.
Csro Problem :((
03/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, I have a Problem when i will loggin my Char he is already login :( today go that this not more.... Pls help me German:
csro, problem help pls
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello, i've been playin csro for about 3 days, but just yesterday they made an inspection, the media that was perfect for me was modificated because of the update, the bot its working but when it attacks for first time the client closes, it buff the character but when attack a monster just close the client what can I do? the version of the game is 1.162 help me please
csro problem
11/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When i start silkroad, enter my id and pass, press connect, it says that my acc is already logged in, try in 5 mins! Anyone have the same problem? Need help, cuz i cant play with my acc. :(