Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TIP] Wizards and Rouges in Forgotten World

Discussion on [TIP] Wizards and Rouges in Forgotten World within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TIP] Wizards and Rouges in Forgotten World

As all of you know since the Forgotten World update playing is easy from level 64 onwards. You must enter FW Dungeon and defeat all the monsters, elites and they can drop talismans, which you can exchange for SUN, SON weapons..

Well I'm not here to describe FW than to tell you how to do FW if you are a Wizard or Rouge. Since wizards can't solo easily 35-70 any 2 grade (also I think 71+ grade 4 isnt soloable?).. you can use this and get your talismans easier.

What do you need?
A dimension hole of the highest grade, that is 35-70 Grade 2* and others Grade 4*

If you didn't know the Treasure Box can drop talismans too (idk for you but I get talismans like 3/5 runs).

So pop on your invisibility/stealth and run to the first box (recast the skill ofc) come near the first box and wait for the mobs to go away (if you'r a cleric and have a pickpet just buff up hc and bless) and kill it, cross your fingers and hope something will lay on the ground.
After that you are done, recast invis/stealth and return scroll to town, wait 5h and do it again..

I'm asking those "stupid" members not to spam this thread, write stupid replys etc.
I myself am a wizard and I did my 8/9dg SUN quest like that, so dont say its impossible.. And I think it helpes if you register some of your talismans but no all, and to take the quest and then do the runs..

Hope I helped.

NOT POSSIBLE IN SHIPWRECK!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/01/2011, 06:55   #2

elite*gold: 10
As i knew, you gotta kill the mobs first, otherwise nothin drops from the box.
Old 05/01/2011, 13:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
As i knew, you gotta kill the mobs first, otherwise nothin drops from the box.
bullshit
Old 05/01/2011, 14:14   #4

Don't you have to open the gates by killing the mobs before reaching treasure box?
Old 05/01/2011, 14:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataiproasta View Post
Don't you have to open the gates by killing the mobs before reaching treasure box?
No gates..
Atleast for togui village and flame mountain, for other I dont know. Can someone confirm?
Old 05/01/2011, 15:54   #6

xD i know this trick when first time this Dimension Hole Event add

Btw Shipwerk 10D and 11D need to defeat mob to open gate before found treasure box
Old 09/17/2011, 13:12   #7

35-50 Togui 4*

You can go 2 Boxes

71-80 Flame Mountain 4*

You can go 2 Boxes